Prepping For Prom

Dedicated to... Momochan77, Fictionlover0302, JememoBMO, and KarlaEspinoza769. I hope you all enjoy and I'm really excited for the next chapter. I want you to tell me what should happen and what you think will happen... SO EXCITED!!!! Vote, comment, and tell your friends, and don't forget... "Oh My God, They Killed Kenny!"-"You Bastards!"

Okay, so its been about a few weeks since the whole incident with Chris. I haven't seen Rihanna and Jordan since then either. Sure we'd text and such but we haven't hung out in a while. I haven't taken as many smokes or even touched a bottle or sip of alcohol either. Things have been going pretty well. Hosting's a pain in the ass yeah, but everything's working itself out for once.

"Miss Hitachiin, please pay attention." I snapped back into reality.

"Sorry." I apologize and put my attention back at our teacher.

"As I was saying, Ouran's annual Prom will be held next week in the Ball Room. Everyone is required to dress formally, and to have a great time. Class 1-A will be sponsoring parts of it. Mainly decorations, so as soon as the class rep gets here you all be discussing the ideas and such." Our teacher said leaving the room while we waited for class rep.

"So, what's Ouran's Prom like?" I asked my brothers and Haruhi.

"We don't really know, it our first year as high schooler's you know." They both answer.

"Hope its fun." I said shrugging.

"Yeah, only problem is all the girls will be on our tails for dates." Hikaru whispered and I quietly laughed.

"That sucks." I smirked.

"It also goes for you too, you are in the Host Club with a bunch of guys remember?" Kaoru said and I stopped laughing and hit my head on my desk.

"Why do you have to be right, the one time you should be wrong." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, we'll help you out." Kaoru said.

"We'll just say we're going together." Hikaru suggested.

"Are you trying to get me hated by every girl here at Ouran? I don't think so." I sighed.

"Just say, something cheesy. Something Tamaki-sempia would say." Haruhi said calmly as the three of us looked at each other.

"Terrible tatic..." The twins started with there hands on their chins.

"It just might work." I said following in with them.

"You three really are related." She sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" We all asked together.

"Nevermind." She sighed.

"Um, Hikaru, Kaoru..." We all turned our heads and saw a line of girls.

"Yes?" They both asked.

"Well, I was wondering... if you wanted to go to prom with me?" She asked nervously.

"Well, the thing is... I wanted to go with Kaoru." Hikaru said doing his act with our brother. Oh geez, here we go...

"I wanted to go with you too Hikaru." They both ended up hugging it out and continuing their brotherly love. Making the girls squeal, probably forgetting about the prom itself.

"Well I'll be dame." I sighed, and then felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Kyle. He's a TA (Teacher's Assistant) for this hour.

"Oh hi." I smiled at him.

"Hey, listen... I know its a bit sudden. But I was wondering if you wanted to go to Prom with me?" He asked with a confident smile.

"Well, um, I was planning on going with someone else. I'm really sorry." I said sadly.

"That's okay. It was nice to give it a try though." He smiled again at me.

"Okay everyone, lets start the discussion on decorations." Class rep started, as he came inside.

*~*~*

As soon as school was over I skated over to a small apartment complex, not Haruhi's. I picked up my board and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. And when it opened it was Karen.

"Hi Jezebel." She said engulfing me into a hug.

"Hi, Karen. Is Chase home?" I asked and she nodded pulling me inside.

"I think he's in his room. Do you wanna stay for dinner?" She asked.

"I can't, thanks though." I smiled and walked down the short hall and knocked on the door.

"Hold on mom." I rolled my eyes and opened the door seeing Chase sitting on his bed playing a video game.

"Did you seriously call me mom?" I asked and he whipped his head around and fell off his bed, surprised I guess.

"Jez, sorry. I didn't think you'd be here." He said getting back up making me laugh.

"So, why are you here?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"Well, your gonna laugh but I had a question for you?" I asked leaning against the door.

"I doubt it, unless its like a joke or funny story that is."

"No, but... Ouran is having an annual Prom or something next week and..." I started and he was just looking at me.

"Okay, I'm gonna get straight to the point... Do you wanna go to the Prom with me or not?" I asked feeling like an idiot, a girl who asked a guy to a prom. I mean really, I feel embarrassed.

"Yeah." He said and I looked up at him in disbelief.

"R-Really?" I asked perking up a smile.

"Yeah, it'll be fun. I feel kinda special that you wanna go with me than some other guy." I swore I saw him slightly blush.

"Well great. Thanks, its next Friday." I smiled, a real smile. Not a false smile that I use constantly, a true happy smile.

*~*~*

When I came home I couldn't stop smiling. I walked straight upstairs and knocked on mom's door.

"Come in." I walked inside and saw her at her desk.

"Hi sweetie, how are you? You need something?" She asked with a smile.

"Hi mom, I'm great, and yes. You see, Proms next week and..."

"You want me to design you a dress?" She asked with that same smile.

"Yes please, nothing extremely fancy or that'll stand out. Nice and casual." I said hoping she'd have something in mind.

"Alrighty sweetheart."

"Your the best. Thanks." I hugged her.

"Your welcome, but... you got a date?" She asked.

"Mom." I laughed.

"I knew it, my baby girl has a date!" She cheered.

"I wouldn't call it a date, he's my best friend and I was comfortable going with him. He's not my boyfriend or anything." I said clearing things up.

"Right." She winked, this is where me and my brothers get most of our genes.

"I love you mom." I said walking out of the room and over to mine. I knew that my brothers would barge in soon so I decided to go into my bathroom and look through my hair dye for next Friday and I found the perfect one I wanna be committed to.

"Jezebel." I heard my brothers sing.

"What?" I asked walking back in my room seeing them laying in my bed.

"We heard that our baby sister got herself a date." Kaoru said.

"Uh, well, I wouldn't call it a date." I sweat dropped, having a hand on the back of my neck.

"Then what would you call it?" They both asked.

"Uh..." What would you call it?

"It better not be some ass that'll treat you like dirt." Hikaru said in his big brother mode, aww, he cares.

"He's not I promis. But its getting late so please, if you don't mind." I said pushing them out.

"Goodnight." I said before closing the door and going to sleep.