Sean...

Dedicated too... oswinoswald243779, AliceInWonderland, Agapylove1, and GamerChika. Thank you all for reading the previous chapter, I'm sorry this one took so long, but I updated 4 freaking stories today! Including this one, so please comment and vote, and tell me what you really want to see in the next chapter. As always, drink water:)

"S-Sean?" I stuttered in disbelief.

"Hey Jezebella." He said using my nickname he gave me.

"..." I didn't say anything.

"You look great." He said awkwardly.

"Listen, it's been a while. I've tried texting and calling you but-"

"Stay the hell away from me." I said shaky, stepping back.

"Why are you so scared?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"I said stay away from me."

"Jezebella, give me a chance, I don't know what happened between us or what I did, but... I want us to get along and hopefully work our way up to being friends again. If you want that?"

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"I just moved in the complex." My face became white and my skin went cold.

"Y-you live here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got here about a few days ago.. Just finished unpacking." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"But hey I wanted to ask-"

I turned and ran before he could say anything. Why? Out of everything that could happen in life... It had to be Sean.

*~*~*

When I came home I quickly ran into my room and shut the door. I threw on some pajama's and sat on my bed, screaming into my pillow and pulling my hair. Today was supposed to start and end perfectly with no problems. Well, look how that turned out.

Knock

Knock

I turned to face the door and saw Hikaru and Kaoru, Kaoru holding Jeager in his hands. But they both seemed a but confused.

"Your dog wouldn't leave us alone." Hikaru said as Kaoru put him down and he ran over and hopped onto my bed smothering me in kisses.

"Are you alright?" Kaoru asked.

"Yeah." I said casually.

"Does it have to do with Chase?" Hikaru started.

"If he did or tried anything..."

"Nothing happened I promise." I assured, leaving out the kiss.

"Hey, its getting late so I'm going to sleep." I said casually and they both shrugged and started walking out.

Thats when Jeager jumped down and started tugging on Kaoru's pajama pants leg like tug o war.

"Jeager, come here boy." I said getting up and picked him up as well.

"Sorry." I said holding a squirming hyper pup.

"Are you sure your okay?" Kaoru asked, not buying anything.

"Yeah, I'm fine." But he didn't seem too convinced.

"Listen." He closed the door behind.

"I know we were bastards as kids. And you haven't fully forgiven us. And that's fine, we don't expect you to."