Forgiveness?

I forgot my skateboard and I didn't want to ride with Kaoru and the bitch of the oldest brother, so I decided to walk. I don't really care how far it is, I just have to cool down. I grabbed my phone and dialed Chases number, he's my real friend that I can trust. Not that the other Hosts aren't my friends, its just Chase and I have a very very strong friendship. He won't judge, he's truthful, and like the brother I've always wanted.

"Jezzie, whats up?" He asked from the other line.

"Hi Chase, can we hang out? I'm not in a real happy mood."

"Sure."

We both hung up and met in front of a Starbucks. He got a mocha and I got a caramel frappe. I told him what all happened as we walked around town. He understood and listened like he always does. When I finished he was trying to find the best words.

"This is a tough one. Just ignore the whole situation and find something else to cover your mind. Like music, or Youtube, internet, skating. Stuff like that." He said finishing his drink.

"I'll try, thanks." I said as we threw away our empty cups.

"Thats what friends are for right?"

"I don't really have many friends." I said a little upset.

"You don't need a lot, you only need the ones that count."

"Yeah." I said with a smile.

"We need to take your mind off this. Lets get you some fish."

"Fish?" I asked with a small laugh.

"You said you wanted to fill up your tank right?"

"Yeah."

"We're right next to a Petco, so lets go it'll be fun." He said enthusiastically grabbing my hand and yanking me inside. No I do NOT have a crush on Chase, he's just my best friend and best friends act funny or even dumb at times.

"Over here." I said dragging him to the salt water isle.

"Wow, thats a lot of fish."

"Lets start choosing then." I said and we picked out lots and lots of fish.

I won't name them all off but so far I got clown fish, A lion fish, a harmless shark, snails, Dory fish, and others too. Not to mention we bought tank care supplies. When we left the store we both held lots of bags full of the fish and supplies.

"Its times like this, I wish we had a vehicle or a wagon or something." I said and Chase smiled as we kept walking until we finally got to my place. We went upstairs avoiding my mom and brothers and came to my room and placed my fish in their new home.

"Looks good." Chase said complementing it.

"Thanks, I think so too."

"I didn't know you had snakes?" He said and went over the the cage with my three pythons.

"Yeah, thats Mello, Bruce, and Mighty. I only used them for a prank though and I'm gonna return them soon. I don't think I can handle feeding them mice, rats, or worse... hamsters." I said looking at them.

"I'll take them."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I have all the stuff at my house and my mom won't care unless they get out and 'eat' her." I laughed at his statement and grabbed the box they came in and placed them inside.

"Take good care of them. And I can still see them right?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course."

Chase then left with the snakes and I just went on my laptop on FaceBook. I remember having the account since I was what? thirteen? I dunno, I just like chatting or looking up on other peoples chats. Thats when someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened it and saw Kaoru?

"Yeah?" I asked confused. Kaoru is MUCH more nicer than Hikaru so I'm starting to cut him some slack.

"I saw your friend with a box?"

"Snakes are gone. Don't worry." I said and he sighed in relief.

"If thats all you wanted to know. I better get going." I said starting to close the door but he stopped it with his hand, keeping it open.

"Wait, Hikaru kinda told me about this morning." He said rubbing behind his neck.

"He what?" I asked trying to keep myself calm instead of blowing up and killing him. I thought that this was behind us and we would never speak of it again.

"And when we locked you guys in the club room it was only to get you guys to get over it. Of course we didn't know what happened."

"Let me guess, you were listening behind the door weren't you?" I asked and he sweat dropped and was trying to find an excuse but of course, I already knew.

"I can tell that this is going to be a long conversation and I don't want all the staff hearing so I guess you can come in." I said offering the door open and he walked in sitting on my bed while I leaned on my purple beanbag.

"Okay, continue." I said looking at him waiting for the rest of the story.

"Anyways, you walked home. Me and Hikaru took our limo solo this time and he wasn't exactly feeling too himself."

"What do you mean himself?" I asked confused a bit.

"I guess you can put it that he feels a little bad about what he said."

"And you don't agree with him?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"No. I mean we really don't get along, but I think he went over the edge. Hikaru is kind of a dummy you know." Wasn't expecting that response.

"So, can you talk to him. Maybe forgive him?" Kaoru asked hoping for a proper answer.

"Excuse me? After all what he said and done you want me to give him forgiveness? No. If he want's forgiveness then he can quit acting like a little punk, and not send an errand boy to tell me he's sorry instead of doing it himself. Its not easy for me to just give out an 'I forgive you' thing after all he's done. He wants it, he can earn it." Kaoru seemed a little surprised at my answer. But he wanted one so I gave him one.

"I think you should go. I need to cool off before I hurt something or someone." I said and he left.

I'm sorry for such a short chapter but I think you all need something to read and the next chapter should be longer, the water park. And I'm hopping to post it within the week. Comment or message me some ideas that you think would be good for me to add and I'll look into it. I check my email everyday so no worries:) Oh! And I'm writing another Ouran story. Its gonna be a love story with an oc and one of the twins called "All She Ever Wanted." Hopefully that'll be up soon too. Anyways, thanks for reading. Have a great summer and lots of BAZINGA!!!