You Always Have A Choice

YouTube Video is (Breathe Me-Sia)
Hello everyone!! First off, this isn't the final chapter the next one is! I love how all of you have stuck with me, voted, followed, and just enjoy the story. I hope to update sooner and yeah. This chapter is dedicated to... foxydiamond, random_otaku_lover, CheeseTorres,and MaceySchlenker. Thank you all again and I can't wait to update again.

THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME READER'S.

The rest of my day was weird. I thinking about my life right now. Not the bad things but all the good things. I remember when me and my brothers and the club members would all hang out and just have plain fun. I would really smile, I would really laugh, I was just me.

When I woke up the next day I wasn't feeling myself. I wasn't feeling good, I got a little sick, not as bad as the last few times but it was enough to make me feel like sh*t. I started to worry, I still haven't hit my cycle and the sickness was making me feel the worst. I took some medicine hoping that it was just food poisoning or I was getting the flu.

Besides my point, I put on some comfortable clothes and picked up my puppy. I was still really upset, I kissed the top of his head and sat him down. Walking out the door. But not forgetting to put something important in my purse and placing that small decorated box under their pillow with a note...

I was actually hungry and just had something small. I saw Hikaru avoiding eye contact with me. He actually texted me last night but I was too upset to open and read it so I'll look at it later today. However, Kaoru looked at me but not for very long.

"So, ready to go to school?" I asked feeling akward.

"Just don't light up your smarties." Hikaru said walking out the door, Kaoru following behind. (DragonicMaster, I had to use your line).

"Whatever." I said walking out the door. We all sat down in the limo and were dead quiet.

"Guy's..." I started, they both carefully looked at me.

"I'm really, really sorry." I said shaky.

"Your only killing yourself." Kaoru said looking away.

"Just save it." Hikaru joined. I looked down and just started thinking. After we got to school and when it was lunch time I was walking through the empty halls alone.

"Jezebel, its nice to see you." It was Tamaki, its been a while since I've seen him.

"Hi." I said, I guess I do owe him some respect. He is the one who originally glued my family back together.

"How are you doing. Milly and your twins said that you've been acting strange." He said.

"Of course they did." I sighed.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I'm just wound up in my own mess."

"If your too uncomfortable to talk to us, you should at least talk to the school counselor or psychologist."

"No thanks." I waved it off.

"We're canceling the club today, why don't you come stop by. I'll let Kyoya and the others know." He said.

"I don't think..." I started but he started bawling and hugging my leg like a child.

"Please, please, please come! I miss my second daughter! We all do!" He cried.

"You miss me?" I asked.

"All of us!"

"Except Hikaru and Kaoru right?" I asked and he didn't respond.