The Water Park... Not Again

Dedicated to littleanimefan2001, thank you so much for all the votes and comments. I'm sorry I haven't dedicated anything to you in a while or at all, I truly apologize but I hope that this will make up for it. Anyways... please read, vote, comment, enjoy, and please... If you have an idea at all of what YOU would like to see in the story please comment or email me and I'll do my best to see if it'll play out. It may or may not make it but we'll never know unless you try. Anyways, thanks again and I give you all hugs, thumbs up, and lots of thank you's! And Usa-chan winks at you:)

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed relaxing. I thought I heard identical voices though. I glimpsed at my clock and it was almost ten thirty. I decided to shift over to the other side to finish sleeping when I heard the identical voices again. I open my eyes and saw my brothers twin maids. I gasped in surprise, scooting back in my bed then started to relax.

"Good morning Miss Hitachiin." They both greeted by bowing.

"Like I said to all the other maids and butlers. Call me Jezebel." I said trying to wake up.

"Well its time to get up." They both said again.

"No, I wanna finish sleeping." I said plopping my head back on the pillow and closing my eyes.

"Wakey wakey." They both said pulling me out of bed and into my bathroom. I yelped in surprise, and then they showed me all moms different swimsuit designs.

"What the..." I started.

"Don't tell us you forgot..." One of the maids asked.

"Forgot what?"

"Your supposed to go to a water park with your friends and the young masters." The other maid finished.

"Since when..."

-Flashback-

Meeting at the Host Club yesterday...

"So its decided, we're going back to the water park!" Tamaki yelled over dramatically. I was pretty much playing Pokemon Red on my Gameboy when I perked my head up hearing the word 'water park'.

"Pass." I said poking my head back down to my game, not wanting to acknowledge the stares or looks I was getting.

"Why Jez-chan? It'll be fun, and Usa-chan is coming too." Honey said.

"I just don't want to."

"Jezebel, as a host member I'd like it if you join us and besides... Haruhi is going to be the only girl with us. Not too mention you've been gone for quite sometime." Kyoya said trying to guilt trip me in for I'm guessing Haruhi's sake.

"Thanks, but no thanks." I said not taking my eyes off the game.

"Jezebel, as the Host King and your father I demand you to go. Let the famine you be unleashed instead of this skater boy act." Tamaki said sounding like a Drama King. Ha, get it.

Anyways, I didn't like how he 'disapproved' myself or, my act. I wanted to criticize him, yell, but I had a better idea. I wanna tease him, you know. Be the puppeteer with a blonde dramatic puppet. This'll be fun. So I started to give some real fake tears and 'cried' silently. Everyone kinda stared at me, surprised that I can cry.

"B-but daddy, are you saying you d-don't like me for who I am? Do you n-not respect my request on not going, I just don't feel comfortable going with a bunch of guys. Your not a perv are you?" I asked with my tear falling down to the floor." Then Tamaki leaped in and hugged me.

"Of course I respect your wish dearest daughter! If your uncomfortable going you may stay home!" Tamaki said hugging me and I was glad that I had him wrapped around my finger.