Personal Note

Okay hi, so first off thank u all for reading and voting and commenting I really appreciate it.
There are a few questions about the story u guys have and I'm going to answer the ones people keep questioning about.

1). In the Karuizawa (sp?)

Okay so when Hikaru apologized to Jezzie I know it was really cheesy but I didn't know how else to write it out. And I know Hikaru and Kaoru's relationship with Jezzie kinda jumped ahead more than it should've been. but think of it as... they wanted to her to feel like she could bond/get along with them. (can't really find the right words)

But this part will make more sense in a future chapter I promise.

2). And the whole thanksgiving in the previous chapter (which ever one it was...) I wasn't really thinking when writing that part. But I do know that there are some people in Japan that may celebrate it if they are originally from America. Idk, I don't really pay much attention in History. But plz ignore that part in the chapter I'm sorry that it was a brain teaser.

Sorry about these things that were confusing you all. I hope that this cleared it up a bit and we understand better. I don't know when I'll b updating, school starts up again in two days and it's a new semester. but I promise it'll be in the month of January at least. So yay, plz read bottom part though.

READERS NOTICE!!!

I am having a writers block and I need help. I don't know how to write this entire chapter really. if u all can help me with the beginning then that'll be amazing.
So help me out here... Jezzie comes home late at night and is just, holy f**k. so try and help me with some ideas with that, the more ideas the better and the sooner I get them the sooner the update will come.

ANOTHER THING!!!

I posted a 'story' called "My Story Ideas" plz check it out. there all mainly ouran ideas. there all the story ideas that I've been wanting to write but I've never really had the courage to write them. So feel free to browse and check it out and tell me what u think so far.

Anyway, happy new year and have a great day/night:)