Halloween Part 2: More Information

Dedicated to Bloom32909, TheAlyssian, Alywillow, and zjzozo. If your ideas are in here and I didn't mention your name I'm very sorry its still dedicated to you too. Thank you all for the ideas and help and such. Enjoy and get ready to feel emotional a little.. I think.. I dunno.

Another thing, If ANY of you have an Ouran story with an oc that you would like me to write please don't hesitate to to tell me. If you want it to be a private message where only me and you know. You can email it to me at.... dolphinlvr.pb@gmail.com

Hikaru and Kaoru were sleeping in their bed, it was six in the morning yet it was still dark. Kaoru blinked a couple of times, sitting up on the bed. He was clearly still tired, about to go back to sleep when something glass broke, creating a sound now waking him up. He shook his brothers arm trying to wake him up.

"What Kaoru?" Hikaru asked tiredly.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" He moaned still having his eyes closed.

"That crash."

"Nope, I was still asleep."

"Well get up."

"No, its too early." Kaoru ignored his brother and got up turning on the light.

He didn't see any traces of glass anywhere. Thinking he was just imagining things so he went back to bed, turing off the light. Then another sound of glass breaking happened. Both brothers woke up, Kaoru tried to turn on the light on the lamp but it wouldn't turn on.

"Lights aren't working."

"Great." Hikaru said using his phone as a light source.

He moved it around to light up certain areas, but when he came to one spot they both saw a human from the neck down with white hands wearing a suit. Hikaru moved his phone up and they saw the head, but with no face. He dropped his phone in surprise. Then footstep sounds started to get closer and closer to them.

Hikaru and Kaoru backed towards the wall and Hikaru used his phone and pointed it in front of the bed. Where the man in the suit was right in front of them. He didn't say anything, he put one of his hands up the left arms sleeve and pulled out a switchblade. Clicking a small button to show the blade. Both brothers screamed in terror, holding onto each other for dear life. But the man was shaking and collapsed on the floor.

"Hikaru its now or never!" Kaoru yelled and both brothers jumped off the bed and instead of running they tackled the faceless being. But he started making sounds.

"G-Get off m-me!" It yelled, struggling to get out of the grip.

"No way." Both brothers said Hikaru sitting on his stomach holding down both arms while Kaoru pulled off the silk face mask. And they both saw that it wasn't a he, but a she. And that she was laughing so hard.

"JEZEBEL!" Both brothers yelled seeing that it was their sister.
...

"Happy.... Halloween." I said laughing so hard. Both their expressions we're pricless. If I recorded this it would probably be one of the most popular videos there.

"You did this!" Hikaru said first.

"Why?" They both asked.

"For yesterday's pranks, and for waking me up too early. Not too mention I definitely know how to pull a prank."

"So you dressed up as a faceless being?" Hikaru asked trying to catch his breath along with Kaoru.

"Its called Slenderman, and yes."

"But the light? The glass?" Kaoru asked frantic.

"Theres always an app for that." I said holding up my phone and clicked the light button to let their lamp go back on. And clicked another button for a glass sound effect.