Reliving The Nightmare

Dedicated to... everyone, this chapter is the one you've all been waiting for. So please tell me what you thin, comment, and vote, they encourage me to write more. Hope you all like it and Merry Christmas:)

"Stop it Sean! Please Stop! Please!"

*~*~*

Several Hours Earlier...

I'm afraid to leave my home. I'm afraid to leave the school. I'm plain old afraid. I'm trying to keep it cool but I feel like the Host Club and my brothers are on to me in some weird way. Christmas had just passed a few weeks ago and now we're back in school. 'sigh'

Chase and I have been doing really well. Jenny is thrilled to see us together. Neither one of us had to tell her either. She's too smart, a mini Haruhi is what I should start calling her. Anyways, me and Chase have recently gone on our first date, nothing big just went for some frozen yogurt.

Any who, I'm sitting in the limo across Hikaru and Kaoru. Just staring out the window and sigh quietly. I do not want to go back to school... When we pulled in and started walking to class, it seemed as if everyone was staring at me. So I nudge Kaoru on the shoulder.

"Why are they staring?" I whispered.

"I think it's the hair." He said loud enough for me to hear.

"I forgot that I have it back to normal. Feels so weird." I say back and then we arrive to our homeroom.

"Good morning Haruhi." My twins said greeting her with their dorky smile, while I just went straight to my seat, after saying my hello's of course.

"So, you ready for school?" Haruhi asked me. My head just laid on my desk.

"No, it's too early and I wanna sleep." I mumbled.

"Aww, don't worry sis..." Kaoru started.

"We still have the Club hours..." Hikaru continued.

"You can take naps there." Kaoru finished.

"Thank gosh, because its not easy sleeping next to someone who'll push you off the bed in the middle of the night." I eyed Hikaru.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"Yup." I nodded. I heard them both sigh and then our teach walked in.

"Hello class, I hope you had a wonderful break. Now lets do some review." Our teacher started so I picked my head up and started to listen. Although I didn't really pay attention.

*~*~*

"Jezebel! Haruhi! Welcome back!" Tamaki said engulfing us in a giant hug.

"Hi sempia." Haruhi said with very little air.

"Good to see you too." I said in the same way.

"Hello!" Honey cheered with a big smile that had some frosting on the corner of his lips.

"Hi Honey, you got something right there." I said pointing to my lips and he was trying to find it.

"Mitsukuni, you made a mess." Mori said wiping his face with a napkin.

"Nice to see you too Mori." I smiled and he returned it.

"Yeah."

"Its nice to see you ladies again." Kyoya greeted.

"What are we? Chop liver?" My brothers asked.

"If you say so." I shrugged with a smile.

"Since the winter break took place for a few weeks we are low on supplies, therefore the club is cancelled today so we can get prepared again." Kyoya said writing in his notebook.