Flashbacks...

Dedicated to... TheOneKnow1Knows, Anime_Lover_1127, foxydiamond, MrsRiaHaninozuka, Wondroussoul, and GorgeousVampireGirl. Okay, I couldn't wait to write this chapter and have you all hanging with the cliff hanger so enjoy this chapter. This is all about Jezebel's life and why she became who she was. Hope you like it and vote and comment. Merry Christmas and don't forget.... Santa Claus is coming to town!!

"Are you excited?" Dad asked as we sat in the plane, we just said our goodbyes to mom and Hikaru and Kaoru.

"Yeah." I said nervous, I always felt unloved at moms so I thought that this would be the best solution.

"That's good." He smiled and then his phone started to ring.

"Hold on sweetie, I gotta take this." He said going to the back of the plane.

"I really hope this'll work out." I said to myself, looking out the window.

*~*~*

"This place is big." I said as me and dad entered our new home.

"It sure is, why don't you go exploring and find a room you like while I talk to these gentlemen." Dad said and I nodded, running up the stairs and looked at all the rooms. And then I found a decent sized one at the end of the house.

"I like this one." I said putting my little bag down and looked out the window. You could see the city lights and everything.

"I thought you'd like this one." I turned and saw dad standing at the door way.

"I love it, its perfect." I smiled, giving him a big hug.

"I'm glad. Another thing, you'll be starting school in a few days."

"Okay."

"Well why don't you start unpacking, I'll see what's for dinner." And with that dad had left. I think he was nervous taking care of a kid by himself.

But I ignored it since I was little, I had unpacked a bunch of boxes, mainly toys and clothes. I sat on my bed and opened up my plane bag, I put my little purple gameboy that I still next to me but when I opened it, I saw a folded piece of paper.

"Hm? To: Jeloser... Oh no." I opened it up and began to read it.

'About time you left,

We never liked you,

And alway's hated you,

Thanks for making our life better.

-Hikaru and Kaoru'

I hadn't noticed that I was crying hard, the tears spilled on the note. I folded it back up neatly as if it were never opened. And then I found my glittery box. I got up and opened it up, it was full of bom-bom nailpolish. I dumped them out and put the note inside instead.

"I guess some things never change." I mumbled to myself.

*~*~*

It was the first day of school and I got up and put on my uniform. I got a little lost going down stairs but I made it. I saw the staff people and a small tray of breakfast for me. When I was finished I was looking around for dad.

"Dad? Dad, I need to go." I called out looking for him. But then a butler came over.

"I'm sorry madam, but the master had gone off for an emergency meeting in Ireland." He said.

"He left without saying goodbye?" I asked.

"I'll go inform the driver to take you to school." He said leaving.