The Donmar's and The Deal

Dedicated to _Hidden_Tears_, Pitchperfect15, Sebrof257, CarmaJade, DarkMysterieCrystals, rivenkit, eagle-night7, makasmith, SilverHawk990, kate13_, Perverted_seaweed, and alywillow.

Thank you all for your patients sorry, I had a major readers block but everything's okay for now. The next chapter I want all my readers to do, thank you all again and don't forget to see the new Ninja Turtle movie, I hear its amazing.

"Jennie?" I asked in disbelief. My mind HAS to be playing tricks on me for a four year old to just magically appear in the Host Club alone!

"You know her?" Mori asked. All the Hosts eyes were on me.

"Yeah she's..." I was about to say Chases sister when Tamaki's mind took a WHOLE new route.

"IS SHE YOUR DAUGHTER!!??" Tamaki yelled making Jennie bury her head in my shirt and my eyes widening in shock at what just came out of his mouth.

"SHE'S OUR NIECE?!" My idiot brothers yelled joining him. I knew that they can be stupid at some points but this tops them all off. But not to my surprise Tamaki started coming up to conclusions and making things a whole lot worse than they already were.

"If shes your daughter than that means that you've had..." I covered Jennies ears immediately before he finished his sentence.

"Tamaki!" I yelled in shock and surprise.

"So where's her father then??" My brothers demanded, and I've had just enough. I kept my hands on Jennies ears and yelled till it got through their skulls.

"SHE'S NOT MY KID!! I'M NOT A MOTHER!! YOU TWO AREN'T UNCLES! AND YOUR MAKING IT WORSE!!" I yelled pointing to my brothers and the blonde prince, stopping where this conversation was going and removed my hands from Jennie's ears. And then she started crying, I knew she didn't like yelling so when I stood up I held her and her head on my shoulder.

"Then who is she?" Kyoya asked.

"This is Chases sister Jennifer. But we all call her Jennie. She's only four and I helped the family out and practically became her sister figure." I stated.

"Speaking of which, where is your brother? And what are you doing here?" I asked Jennie who calmed down slightly.

"We were going to s-surprise you, but we got l-lost and I had to go p-potty. And I got l-lost and then I came here to f-find help." She sobbed. Even though she's four, she can speak very well.

"Don't worry, I'll give him a call. He's probably worried sick." Then I faced the others.

"Can one of you hold her for a minute." I said and Tamaki came over and I was handing him Jennie but she cried loudly, obviously not wanting to go to him.

"I don't wanna be with the meanie! I wanna be with Jezzie!" She cried so I took her back in my arms and she buried her face in my shoulder.

"M-Meanie?" Tamaki said dramatically and then went to a corner to cry himself. Its been a while since I've seen him do that.

"Wow, he gets depressed from the words of a four year old." I said as we all stared at him and then I dialed Chases number.

"Hey, I've found your sister... Your welcome, we're in music room three, second floor east building... see ya then." I said hanging up the phone and looked at Jennie.

"Your brother is on his way, he was worried sick. But he's not mad." I assured her.

"Thank you." She said quietly, I decided to put her down and she looked at all the Hosts.

"Jennie, these are my friends; Mori, Honey, Tamaki, Haruhi, and Kyoya. And these are my brothers Hikaru and Kaoru." I told her.

"Hi." She whispered.