Jezebel

Jezebel wasn't just a Hitachiin, she was the youngest of three, a triplet. She had the bright orange hair and auburn eyes, she was small compared to her brothers, was a sweet heart. Never to hurt anything. The only problem in the family, was that her brothers, Hikaru and Kaoru, despised her. Full of hatred towards her.

At the age of five, Jezebel would try so hard to be apart of her twins world. She wanted to be like with them and lived that normal family life. So after thinking about all the tv shows with the happy people, she wanted to try harder to get into her brothers lives. When she heard the back door open and close, revealing the mirror brothers, she took it as an opportunity.

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Come play with me!" Jezebel yelled running up to her brothers with a soccer ball in her hands. They only rolled they're auburn eyes.

"No." They said together.

"Come on, it'll be fun.." She tried harder.

"No." They repeated.

"Please..." She tried again, hoping that it would work, having the smile and big eyes at work.

"We don't want to! Just go away Jezebel!" Hikaru snapped.

"But... I want to play with you." Jezebel said losing her smile, replacing it with a frown.

"Well we don't, we have each other." Kaoru said holding onto Hikaru's hand and they started walking away.

"And we don't need a girl to join us." Hikaru finished as they started walking.

Jezebel looked down at her shoes, fresh tears dripping down as she dropped her ball and started to play by herself.

When she had reached an older age, just about seven, Jezebel managed to make other friends, well more like her parents chose her friends with high funding families. Either way, she was happy to some how connect with another being her age. When she and her 'friend' Miki finished cleaning her room and watched as she left for home, Jezebel still wanted to play. So she ran to Hikaru and Kaoru's room, knocking on their door.

"We don't wanna play Jezebel!" They both said from the other side of the door. Already knowing that it was her.

"Please." She begged, starting to open the door.

But there was a sting attached, loosening the slack and a bucket of water was dumped all over her. Then a flash from a camera went off in her direction. When her eyes opened they caught sight of the twins rolling on the floor laughing with a camera.

At just about the age of ten, shortly after the trio's birthday, the youngest Hitachiin had started to give up on befriending her twins. At this point, she decided to stop and hope for the best. However, that didn't push away the family tension. As her twins kept up their act, they all noticed they're parents fighting more often. The following days, Jezebel was the last to be tucked in, that and she didn't share a room. When her parents entered the room, she noticed her brothers soft cries in the background with the door open.

"Mom, dad?" Jezebel asked confused as they both sighed and sat on each side of her bed.

"Jezzie..." Her father started.

"Sweetie, you know when mommies and daddies fight, that certain changes happen right?" Her mother Yuzuha asked.

"Yeah, but why do we need to know now?" She asked confused.

"Jezzie, your mother and I aren't as happy as we used to be anymore. And, we both agree that its best to not be married anymore." Her father said carefully, trying to choose his words.

"Why?" She felt a lump in her throat, trying to keep her emotions under control.

"Like we said honey, we aren't in love anymore and neither of us enjoy fighting." Yuzuha stroked her daughters long orange hair.

"So, I won't be around anymore." Her father said again, gaining his youngest's attention.

"Where are you going?" She questioned.

"France."

"Can I come with?" She asked and both parents had their eyes widen.

"What?" They both asked.

"Can I live with dad?" She asked quickly again.

"Uh..." He started looking at Yuzuha who nodded.

"Are you sure?" They wanted to see if there was doubt in their childs eyes but there wasn't, they were full of seriousness.

"Yes." Jezebel wanted to leave, she didn't enjoy being tormented by her twins anymore, and had no one to talk to, a fresh start seemed good at the moment.

"Alright then." He said.

Days later Jezebel and her father had their things shipped to his new home and were about to board his private plane but Jezebel started to give her goodbyes. She walked over to her mother and they both gave each other a huge and long hug.

"I'll miss you Jezzie, call me everyday." Yuzuha said while her eyes dripped.

"Don't cry mom. I'll be back for summer remember." She said kissing her mother on the cheek. Then walked towards her older brothers, opening her arms to hug them both, hoping that this last time would be a charm. But they just rolled their eyes.

"Don't touch us." They both said and Jezebel backed away in shame. Yuzuha had glared at her sons for they're attitude.

"Mom, its okay, I'm fine." Jezebel inteerupted, lightening the tension. Yuzuha started sobbing, giving her daughter one last hug before watching her disappear and the plane and taking off.

When Jezebel and her father came to their new mansion she started to unpack her bags when something started to poke out of one of her back packs. She opened it and found a note.

'About time you left,

We never liked you,

And alway's hated you,

Thanks for making our life better.

-Hikaru and Kaoru'

Jezebel started to tear up and was about to throw the note away when she instead folded it up and put it in an empty glittery box and locked it shut.