The Outting

I woke up at nine this morning, the dame plane ride was so long and I was so tired. I got up and looked at my newly dyed hair color. Pink. Not half bad actually.

For today, I changed just into a casual green tank top and blue jeans. Straightened my hair and pulled on my sneakers. Before leaving, I grabbed my skateboard with a skeleton teddy bear being struck by lightning. I reached for my bag and then went downstairs for breakfast.

I saw my twins and decided to just ignore them, especially not looking forward for their comments on my new hair color. Since I wasn't crazy about breakfast I just grabbed some yogurt. I sat down on the opposite side of the boys and began to eat. Trying to not look their way as they stared at me. Just a little creepy.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"What's up with the look?" Hikaru started.

"And the hair?" Kaoru finished.

"What does it look like? I colored it." I answered.

After eating and putting my dishes away, I started to make my way towards the door behind the boys. I really have bad timing.

"Where are you going?" Hikaru glarred.

"Why do you care?" I replied, once we exited the gates I road away.

I ended up in town, passing by many shops and then saw a little Market. I would've just passed it but my stomach had other toughts. I guess yogurt wasn't enough. So I walked in and started grabbing a few boxes of Pocky. What caught my attention was seeing my twins with friends? There was a blonde guy, a girl, a kid with a pink bunny on a tall guys shoulder, and another guy with glasses. I won't say it aloud but, I'm proud of them.

I may dislike them but I'll alway's love them, never hate. It was about time they stepped out of they're world and expanded. I watched them laugh at the blonde and he went into a depressing corner? I wish that was us, sibling love, but it was more twin love. That's what its always looked like. We were blood, nothing more, we didn't deserve the word triplet.

I guess I was starring because the twins look at me, their group slowly noticing. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Hika-chan, Kao-chan, you know her?" I heard as I started walking.

"No." They answered.

Something triggered me to stop walking. I felt anger rush through my body. I know we don't meet eye to eye, but I was their sister, but was told that I'm no one. For some reason, I listened to the little voice in the back of my head and turned back around, making my way towards the boys.

"Oh Really?" I asked them with a hint of venom in my voice.

"Hikaru, Kaoru?" The tall blonde asked, probably wondering who I was.

"You know the twins?" The girl asked curious.

"They aren't twins, because we're triplets." I said and their faces were in surprise.

They were utterly shocked, trying to find the right words to say. They were obviously confused seeing that I have pink hair instead of the natural auburn we inherited. Guess you could say that I didn't look exactly like them.

"We didn't know Hikaru and Kaoru had a sister." The girl said still wide eyed.

"Or that they were triplets!" The kid said.

"Well, princess, allow us to introduce ourselves, I'm Tamaki, that's Kyoya, Haruhi, Mori, and Honey." The blonde said having an arm around my shoulders, I lifted his arm off of me and then went into the corner.