Hosting and Bullies

To one of my best friends who I constantly call HIKARU!!! Hope you all enjoy and you have her to thank since she wouldn't stop bugging me and helped encourage me even more to write. Please Vote and Comment too, that gets me writing even faster and I check my status and e-mail everyday! Love you all and eat lots of Muffins!!

I heard the sounds of my alarm clock beeping... and beeping... and beeping... SHUT THE **** UP!!!!! I grabbed my phone and clicked it off. I changed into a black tank top with a white shirt that had the sleeves falling, blue jeans, a black belt with silver stars, my black Vans, I ironed my hair straight, and grabbed my board with my phone.

I went downstairs and grabbed a banana and sat down at the table playing my gameboy when it was suddenly taken from me. I blinked a couple of times before looking up and saw my brothers giving me evil glares. Hikaru had my game in his hand and I snatched it back, putting it in my bag.

"What was that for?" I asked looking back at them.

"Why on Earth would you join the Host Club!?" They both said.

"Cause I think that it'll be fun and maybe make some friends." I said once again.

"But out of every freakin club, you had to pick ours?" Kaoru asked irritated. He's not the only one either.

"Hosting was the one thing that kept us away from you five times a day per week... Minimum. And now we HAVE to see you every single day!" Hikaru said angry. I stood up throwing my banana away and started to walk past them to the door.

"Sorry." I said before leaving and riding to school. As I was riding I pulled out a small red and white carton from my pocket and a lighter. I put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it as I kept riding. Soon as I was getting close to Ouran I tossed the stick in a nearby ashtray and started walking to the pink school.

When I went into my class room I saw that it was empty. Hikaru and Kaoru are probably at a club meeting, but I didn't care at this point. I plugged in my earbuds and started draw in my sketch book that looked like a regular notebook. I rarely draw around my friends or family so it was a once in a while thing. Not to mention how talented I am at it. When I heard the doors open I put my book away and saw that it was Haruhi. She came over and stood next to me with a blank face.

"We're having a club meeting." She said with an easy smile.

"Start it with out me." I said starting to play that stupid game Flappy Bird.

"Kyoya wants you to come, and the shadow king isn't the best person to talk to after missing a meeting or activity." Haruhi said, obviously trying to save me from soon to come evil by Kyoya.

"Fine." I said and started to walk with her.

"So, the twins... I mean your brothers, haven't said anything about you." She said.

"Its okay if you call them twins, it doesn't bother me. And it doesn't surprise me that they didn't." I said not facing her.

"Don't you feel angry about that? Not that I want you to its just..."

"I know what you mean, don't worry." I started with a chuckle.

"But yeah, I guess I do. But like I said before its not a big deal. However I do hate it when they 'don't know me'." I said.

"I'm sure they'll grow up."

"I hope your right." I said and we entered the room.

"Your late Miss Hitachiin." Kyoya said pushing up his glasses. I just rolled my eyes.

"So... What do I do as a host?"

"Your going to entertain male students."

"So, I'm gonna flirt with a bunch of guys... possibly hot and gorgeous guys? I think I can handle that." I said with a smile.