Sweet Sweet Revenge

Dedicated to alywillow, thank you so much for giving me courage. That goes for all of you out there. Please vote and comment to keep me motivated! Any ways, I should be able to update on Friday since I have a half day and ITS FRIDAY!!!!! So keep doin what'cha doin and eat Pizza Rolls and play freaking SPYRO the DRAGON!! :P

As soon as I came home I slammed the door shut and ran upstairs. I had a few tears remaining on my face so I dried them up. I went in my room and sat a box on the floor that I got from the pet store from on my way home. Why I went to the pet store? I have some revenge to pull on my idiot brothers. And the best part is... they don't suspect a thing. See, I think they deserve some revenge played on them for the past... scratch that. My ENTIRE life. I heard a knock on my door and saw that it was one of the maids.

"Miss Hitachiin, dinners ready." She said.

"Please, call me Jezebel. And I'm not really hungry at the moment, but thank you though." I said and bowed to me before leaving.

Anyways, I left my room and saw that my brothers were down there. So I ran back into my room. I grabbed the box and snuck into they're room. Muhahahahah!!!! After I completed my deed I ran back into my room and hid the evidence. I went over to an empty shelf in the wall that used to have a giant ass tank that held my old turtle Spike before he passed away. I cleaned it out and started to redecorate it.

After that I went into my bathroom and looked at my hair dye. I grabbed on of the bottles that was labeled purple. Hopefully it would come out dark. Ah, only one way to find out. I started to color my hair now and took a shower and blowed dried it. It looked better than pink anyways. I changed into pajama's and pulled my hair into a bun and put on my grey beanie before going to sleep early. Trust, me, I know that I'm gonna be up all night lone. And it'll definitely be worth it.

I was asleep with my earbuds in listening to good rock n roll music for about a good hour when I heard a scream from my brothers room next to mine. I shot my eyes open and then smirked before going back to sleep. 'Sweet, sweet revenge' I thought to myself. But I should've known that it was too good to be true because my door was swung open. And Hikaru jumped on my bed and started shaking me awake like a mad person by my shirt collar.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!?!" He yelled at me. My eyes were wide cause of him shaking me. It was as if he was looking into my soul.

"ANSWER ME!!!!!" He yelled again. I held up my finger motioning him to wait a minute. I yawned, rubbed my eyes for a minute, and blinked a couple of time trying to wake up.

"What?" I asked him and I could tell that he was trying really hard not to slap me right now.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR PILLOWS!?!?!" He yelled again.

"Your going to wake up the whole neighborhood." I said and he dragged me to his and Kaoru's room. And from what I just saw made me burst out laughing. So hard that I actually took a picture on my phone of Kaoru... who was standing on a stool and pushing himself against the wall like a lady who just saw a mouse.

"WHY JEZEBEL?!?!" Kaoru asked.

"Why what?" I asked with my hands behind my back with an innocent smile.

"WHY ARE THERE SNAKES IN OUR PILLOW CASES!?!?!" They both screamed at me.

"Its called... sweet, sweet, sweet revenge." I said heading towards the door. But Hikaru blocked me.

"You aren't leaving until you get them out!" Hikaru yelled pointing to their bed.

"Make me." I said going under his arm but he grabbed me from behind and lifted me up and back in front of him.

"Do it or we'll get mom." He threatened.

"Okay, fine... But what do you say?" I asked them being the devil I am.

"Pzz." I heard them both mumble.

"What?" I asked them with a hand against my ear.

"Plezz." They said a bit louder.

"What?"

"PLEASE!!" They both yelled, more Hikaru then Kaoru.

"Well, you could have asked nicer but I'll take what I can get." I said walking over to their bed and grabbed a yellow and cameo colored Python. The cameo wrapped itself around my arm and the yellow one just chilled, letting me hold him. Kaoru got down from the stool and they both took the pillow case the snakes were in and hit me in the back of my head.

"What the hell?!" I yelled at them.

"Thats for putting snakes in our room!" They both said.

"You two are strange. Making a girl do the dirty work because you two were too scared to touch a snake... Pathetic." I said making my way to the door but stopped at its entrance.

"Do you two want any more of my help for tonight?" I asked them. Just wait...

"No." They both bluntly said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now get out." Kaoru said.

"Positive?"

"YES!!" They both said pushing me out.

"Okay, hope your happy, I just hope that there's no more snakes or critters anywhere else." I said making them scared as hell. I smiled at them and waved.

"Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite, or anything else in that matter." I said leaving.

When I came back into my room I placed the snakes into my old turtles cage. I decided to name the yellow snake Mello, and the Cameo snake Bruce. I'll most likely return them later but I dunno right now. I just hope Mighty is alright. I washed up again and went to bed again. This time it was different. The lights were out, same. Dark, same. But hearing my brothers next door, ding ding ding!

"Kaoru, did you find anything?" Hikaru asked.

"No, do you really think theres another snake in here?" Kaoru replied.

"We have to be sure. Keep looking." I heard him say and then heard TOO much noise. So I started banging on the wall.

"I'm trying to sleep you idiots!" I yelled but the noise continued.

"Be quite!" I yelled again but it was as if it had gotten louder.

"Last chance!" I yelled but nothing changed.

"I SAID... you know what, f**k this s**t." I said grabbing my softball bat and held it over my shoulder and walked next door and started banging on their door. It opened revealing Kaoru, who had wide eyes when he saw the bat.

"Hikaru..." Kaoru started and he looked at me the same.

"I said I'm trying to sleep. So I suggest you two do the same... or else you'll be in a-coma." I threatened and left. Now as hearing nothing and was able to sleep in peace and quiet.