"Welcome" Home

Its been five years. Five years since Yuzuha divorced. The twins eventually opened up to others and became part of the Host Club. However, the name Jezebel, never really came up. It was a rare topic to talk about, for Yuzuha at least, the two brothers never honestly gave a damn. But everything changes for a reason.

Ring

Ring

Ring

The family of three were sitting down at the dinner table eating when the phone began to ring. Yuzuha had stood up, excusing herself and walked over to the maid who was holding the phone.

"Hello?" She asked once she picked up the other line.

"YES!! Of course, you don't have to ask, when's your plane!?" Yuzuha asked ecstatic, gaining her sons attention.

"Do you want me to send you a private plane?... Okay, commoner plane is fine too... I'll see you soon, pack up and ship it here... I love you too." Yuzuha finished, hanging up the phone and smiled ever so happy.

"Mom?" The twins asked confused and started to chuckle.

"What's got you so happy all of a sudden?" Hikaru asked waiting for her reply.

"Well, someone is coming over for a while... Attending Ouran... and we haven't seen for years..." Yuzuha said trying to give them hints.

"Who?" They both asked, their mom sighing.

"Jezebel is coming home!" She said happily and the twins lost their smiles.

"Whinny... cry baby Jezebel..." Hikaru started.

"Is coming home?" Kaoru finished.

"Yes, its been years since you've seen her and she's grown up now. I'm sure she's changed." Yuzuha said walking away and informing the maids and butlers that her daughter was returning.

"I can't believe this." Kaoru said.

"I thought we finally got rid of her." Hikaru finished.

"So did I."

Not a moment later, Yuzuha had walked back into the room, still smiling.

"So, mom..." Hikaru started.

"When is she coming home?" Kaoru finished.

"Should be some time next week." She answered.

"Why does she even want to come back?" Hikaru asked coldly.

"She didn't really say, just that she misses the family."

*France*

"Jezzie!" I heard my dad call out before entering my room.

"Yeah?" I asked getting off the phone and started packing with the boxes that were dropped off.

"Are you excited?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah." I answered casually while filling a box with clothes.

"Well, I'm always here and your always welcome to come home if it doesn't work out." He offered with a smile.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm a big girl now." I replied.

"Well just know that your always welcome."

"Thanks dad." I said as he kissed my forehead and left my room.

Before I knew it, several days had passed, I was pulled out of school and just used that last two days of mine to finish packing and dreading to go back Japan. There is no way I want to go back, but at this point, I feel as if I don't have another option.