Halloween Part 1: Costumes

Hello my Autobot friends, I'm sorry, but this isn't the Halloween chapter I was hoping to write but its gonna be a part oner. Its an important chapter and the next chapter I was given ideas on and it'll be fun and exciting to write and read. I'm sorry for the delay, I was planning on updating on the Fourth of July but THAT DIDN'T GO SO WELL. Anyways, I'm sorry, be mad:( *Don't hurt me* Anyways I'm hoping to update part two within the week. But if not I'll definitely update BEFORE the fourteenth because thats my brothers 12 birthday. And I'm planning on going to my fathers cause I've only been in his and our sisters life for four years. I should do a biography... Off Track! Anyways, vote, comment, and don't be a Decepticon.

I know I promised a dedication but I'm gonna put them on the next chapter so it'll make more sense. Thanks again.

The bell rang letting us all out of class and into study or club hours. We all came into the third music room and luckily there was no cosplay today. Since me and Haruhi wanted to check out some books from the library for a project we were assigned, we came in late and saw the others had their 'customers'.

"Its about time you two got here." Kyoya said coming out of no where. How the hell does he even do that? Teleportation!

"We were getting books, sorry we're late." I said trying not to be a pain.

"Well you both have customers to attend to."

"Yippee." I said sarcastically before walking over to my small table with three guys.

"I know this, Derrick, Andrew, and... I'm sorry I don't think I've had you before." I said pointing to another burnette.

"Its okay, I'm Kyle. I'm a transfer student." He introduced as we shook hands.

"So, I'm guessing that purple is only temporary?" Kyle asked pointing to my hair.

"Yeah, purple is one of my favorite colors." I said rubbing a strand.

"I'd like to see you in your natural hair color." Andrew said with a smooth smile but it made me feel a 'little' uncomfortable. Not only that but I kept getting flirted with, mainly by him and Kyle, it couldn't have gotten more uncomfortable. And thankfully it was closing time.

"I'll see you again real soon, miss Hitachiin." Kyle said and walked out.

"I wanna go home." I sighed when they all left.

"Worn out huh?" Haruhi asked as we cleaned a few of the tables.

"More than you know it." Then Honey came over.

"What are you going to be for Halloween Jez-chan?" He asked giving me the cutesy look.

"Huh?"

"Halloween..." Hikaru started.

"Its next week, Host Club is sponsoring." Kaoru finished.

"Don't you rembember?" They asked together, didn't see that coming... Not.

"No, I've been studing." I defended.

"On what, Facebook? Kik? Whats next Twitter?" Kaoru listed.

"You do have a Twitter to complete the package don't ya?" Hikaru asked and I shook my head.

"Twitter isn't really on my list." I said. (No offense to Twitter lovers)

"Anyways, you better dress up for the Holiday's Jezebel. I can't except my daughters to not cooperate with the Holidays." Tamaki said with his hair flowing in the wind... that was coming from a fan Honey was operating.

"Uh, I don't think so." I responded, I was never the dress up type for the halloween anymore.

"Quit being stuborn..." Hikaru started.