Sketchy

Dedicated to Pikagirl132, KarlaEspinoza769, KookieCrazy, Read-A-Holic1998, littleanimefan2001, and TheAlyssian. Thanks for being patient and I hope that the wait was worth it. I ready your answers and I liked A LOT of them and most likely going to use most of them. And I want you all to ask me some questions on Jezebel, the story, and or in Ouran itself and I'll answer them. Thank you all for reading and I'll try and update soon. Vote, comment, and Don't Feed the Zombies:)

By the time I got home I ran strait to my room and into my bathroom, still shaking. They really did a number on me. A split lip, bruised cheeks, a cut above my eyebrow, my stomach all purple and bruised, in other words my body is like a blended tomato. I wrapped my stomach in bandages, and cleaned my face but it didn't really do much. Great, tomorrow is going to be fantastic.

So I just got into some pajamas, locked my door, and went to bed. But thats when I realized something I didn't before. If I have to keep my mouth shut from those two, what measures will they go until I break.

...

I started to wake up hearing my door handle jiggling. I shot my eyes open and looked strait at the door. Now is the time to panic.

"Jezebel, wake up, we have school today remember?" I heard my brothers both say from the other side, usually I guess I'd let them in but my face is like an apple that was smashed by an apple.

"Uh... okay, I'm up... I'll... meet you at school. Go on ahead without me." I stuttered shooting up from the bed and ran getting my clothes.

"Are you sure, we can wait." They both said from the other side.

"No, its fine, I'm running a little behind anyways. I don't want you to be late because of me." I said racing into the bathroom, hoping that they wouldn't picklock my door open.

"Alright." I heard them say and then I relaxed.

I changed into a long sleeved yellow V-neck with a white under shirt, blue pants, and black converse. I looked at my face and it looked terrible. I just grabbed some makeup and tried to cover up my bruises and used some lip stick and gloss. Nothing was going to well, my face still a bit purple. I'll just have to say that it's a new brand if blush? Yeah.

I grabbed my skateboard and bag and started to make my way to Ouran. At this point really, I wanted to ditch, but I had a test in Biology that I couldn't afford to miss and fail. So, I'm basically jammed, I have to suffer now.

By the time I made it too school class had already started. I opened the door to my classroom and all eyes laid on me, but two sets gave me the shivers, Tammy and Amber. They acted like it must be an ordinary day but I knew that they were snickering under their faces.

"Miss Hitachiin, your late." My teacher said a irritated.

"Sorry, I lost track of time." I lied and was directed to my seat.

I plopped down and took out my notebook, we were all studying now for the test. I pretty much blocked everyone out and only focused on my notes, until my older brothers poked their heads in front of my notes. They took me by surprise but I hid my eyes behind some loose hair.

"Why were you late?" They both asked.

"I already told you, I lost track of time." I didn't even bother looking up at them.

"Don't lie to us."

"I'm not, I'm tired and wanna go home." I lied again.

"Then why won't you look at us?"

"I'm tired, hungry, and wanna go home and to bed, and I look like shit." That part was true. They were about to keep going on but I interupted.

"I have to study, so please leave me alone." I said blankly and they left. I kept studying until we got the test and finished that too.