The Beach?? in This Cold??

Sorry for the long ass wait, but I hope you all like it and hope that its not too cliche. But anyways, dedicated too... Fictionlover0302, NightkillAnime, Lunareclipse32, Extreme_Fangirl32, and Trainer-Amy. Hope you all enjoy. Please tell me what to write next chapter. And please check out my friend ChildOfVectors story 'Black Butler, Sebastian x Reader story. And my friend TheAlyssian 'OHSHC- The Drama, Hiliarity, and Insanity.' Anyways. Thanks for being patient reading, please vote and comment they make me write faster. And as always... don't forget to like the cake batter out of the bowl:)

I was sleeping soundly when I kept hearing muffled voices, I just clutched my eyes tighter and held the pillow closer to me, that is... until a different pillow came in contact with my face and I shot my head up.

"For the love of chocolate, I'M UP!!" I yelled with a headache, and as soon as my vision cleared up I saw Haruhi?

"About time you woke up." She said.

"What time is it?" I asked still tired and holding the top of my head with both hands.

"Almost ten."

"Why'd you wake me up this early?" I whined.

"Why'd you party till you were high and drunk last night?" My eyes widen and I looked at her in disbelief. Well, now theres only one thing running through my mind... I'm going to die-.-

"Eh, well..." I started having one hand rub the back of my neck.

"Why would you even get involved with that kind of stuff?"

"Trust me, this is the least of my problems." I said back.

"Like what? You can always tell me or the others."

"Its nothing really... Wait... Do Hikaru and Kaoru know??" I asked frantic.

"No, I covered you."

"Thank you Haruhi! Your the best friend any girl could hope for!" I said hugging her extremely tight.

"Your welcome, but next time I find out, I'll have to tell them."

"Okay."

"Anyways, you can borrow some of my clothes, we're going to the beach today."

"The beach? Its almost Winter." I said confused.

"Believe me, I don't get it either, Tamaki's going to pick us up and we'll meet the others at Kyoya's beach house."

"Alright."

"Here." She said handing me some clothes and a swimsuit that she said she'd never wear. It was pink with ruffle? Oh dear...

...

"My darling daughters! Daddy's here to pick you up!" Tamaki yelled from outside. Oh, glob.

"Good morning to you too." I said with a yawn.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked cheery. I don't get why though, I'd still be asleep!

"Yeah." Haruhi said and we went into the limo.

Tamaki and Haruhi kept talking, I just looked out the window and started to doze off into sleep. It wasn't a pleasant sleep though. It kind of felt like Deja Vu. It was about me having a fight with my twin brothers. It was a bad fight, so bad that they left me and my personal world started to build itself back up and I became isolte.

"Jezzie, we're here!" Tamaki said loudly, that guy needs a mute button. Next time I'm going to put sleeping pills in his tea. Don't thing I won't either.

When we stepped out the place was pretty big. I followed behind Haruhi and Tamaki by a few feet. When we came inside I saw Kyoya on his computer as always, Mori with Honey who was eating cake, and my brothers? I couldn't find them. I just sat down on a couch with my music playing and fell asleep. But that didn't seem to last too long. Why? Because right in my ears, blocking out the music I hear two voices...