First Day At Ouran

The sun wasn't even fully up when my alarm went off, waking me up at five thirty in the freakin morning. I got up and did my daily routine in getting ready, all I have to do now is change into the uniform...

*~*~*

(No One POV)

Meanwhile...

"So, do you think Jezebel saw her uniform yet?" Hikaru asked as he and Kaoru were eating breakfast.

"I don't think-"

"Is this a joke??" They heard from upstairs.

The brothers started laughing a little when they heard those words. They looked at each other and smirked.

"She found it." They said together.

A few minutes later Jezebel came out of the elevator wearing an orange shirt that ended above her belly that showed her belly ring, skinny jeans, black DC's, several earrings on her ears. She walked out and stood in front of her twins holding her skateboard along with her bag.

"Ready?" She asked them.

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Hikaru asked confused.

"I don't do dresses or skirts." She said back.

"But you have to wear it, or you'll get suspended, or worse...expelled." Kaoru said with a grin on his and Hikaru's face.

"That school can kiss my ass before I wear THAT to school. Plus, its my first day and I can talk to the Chairman." She said walking away and started to skate to school instead of taking the limo.

"Idiot." Hikaru said as he and Kaoru got into the limo and drove off.

*~*~*

(Jezebel's POV)

When I first got to the school, it was huge and pink. I didn't know why, but it seemed like an appropriate school. After picking up my schedule and talking with the Chairman I started to my homeroom, 1-A. How bad could today be?

As I found my homeroom I gave my schedule to the teacher and he smiled. He stood up and started to gain his classes attention. 

"Students, I'd like you to meet our newest student Ms, Jezebel Hitachiin." He introduced.

"Hi." I said with a wave.

"Any questions for Ms Hitachiin?" A bunch of hands raised in the air. I pointed at a girl.

"Are you Hikaru and Kaoru's sister?" She asked and I nodded, then pointing at a guy.

"Are you single?" The class and I let out a small laugh.

"Yes." I answered back pointing at another boy.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked with more laughs in the room.

"Alright, I think that's enough questions for now. Jezebel, why don't you go sit next to your brother Kaoru and the window." Wow, everyone must hate me. At least Kaoru didn't seem too upset but I can tell that he wished I sat somewhere else.

I took my seat and started to follow along with the lesson, but it backfired as I fell asleep. After the bell had woken me up, I realized that we were all dismissed for lunch. But since I was new at this school I decided to look around and explore. Thats when I came upon a pair of doors, Music Room 3. I opened the doors and was welcomed by a bunch of rose pedals.

"Welcome princess." I heard and saw those guys, Haruhi and... MY BROTHERS????

"Oh, its just Jezebel." My brothers said annoyed.

"Sorry, just me." I replied irritated.

"Jez-chan, what are you doing here?" Honey asked with the cute smile as he held his bunny close.

"I was exploring, but, then, what is this? I thought it was a music room?" I asked.

"This is the Ouran Host Club, where handsome young men with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands." Tamaki said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Its where we entertain young ladies with spare time." Kyoya said.

"Huh?" I asked again.

"Give it up Kyoya, she's too stupid to understand." My brothers said while sitting on the sofa. Ouch.

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Be nice to her, she's your sister!" Haruhi defended.

"Sorry for intruding, I guess I'll just..." I was about to leave until Honey grabbed ahold of my arm and started tugging.

"Jez-chan, do you wanna have some cake with me?" He asked full of enthusiasm.

"No thanks." I said nicely, but he started to grow upset.

"But maybe another time." I said making him feel better.

"Jezebel, why don't you stay and observe?" Tamaki offered while sipping from a teacup.

"No." I said causing him to go into a corner and mope.

"Did I say something?" I asked pointing at him confused.

"He does that on a normal basis." Kaoru said not looking at me.

"Well, I really better get going." I said trying to leave.

"Finally." Hikaru breathed out.

"Hikaru!" Haruhi defended yet again.

"Jezebel Hitachiin, your profile say's that you were pretty popular back in France." Kyoya said on his laptop.

"Yeah, so?" I asked looking back at him.

"If you were like this back then, why don't you join the Host Club?" Kyoya asked.

"What? No." I said a little surprised.

"If you were to join then we might be able to get more customers which could boost our finance." Kyoya said.

"So you only want me to join is so you can get some extra money?"

"Basically. Keep in mind that you do need to choose a club as an academic, so why not join one where you already know everyone?"

Then out of no where my Kyoya vanished with a dust cloud, but when I looked behind me, it was only dumb and dumber who kidnapped him.

I started to think, was I actually considering this? I hate to say it but Kyoya actually had a point, I may have known them for a day or two but it was better then nothing and they are a friendly bunch.

"Please Jez-chan?" Honey begged.

"You know, its not really that bad Jezebel. I think you'd actually like it and have fun here." Haruhi said smiling at me.

"Are you just saying that?" I questioned.

"What do you have to lose?" Mori asked coming from behind Honey.

"What do you say Jezebel?" Tamaki asked.

"When do I start?" I shrugged.

"You can start tomorrow and be our official hostess." Kyoya said.

"Yay! Jez-chan is in the club!" Honey cheered jumping up and down with Usa-chan that he introduced me to earlier. Mori nodded with a smile and out of no where Tamaki came and hugged me.

"I have another daughter and Haruhi has a new sister!" He cried happily.

"Well I gotta get home." I said escaping Tamaki's grip then started to leaving. But before I closed the door all the way..

"Kyoya have you gone mad?!" My twins shouted.

"I think it'll be good for the three of you. Besides we do need the extra money." Kyoya answered.

"But now we'll have to see her all the time! As if we don't already! Hosting was our last get away from her!"

"Just try and get along with her."

I left not wanting to hear anymore.