Still Friends?

Dedicated to SilverHawk990, MKspaceCow, purple_people_, Imhereforu, and Warriorwitchusachan. Hello readers and Ouran lovers of Wattpad! I hope this chapter is worth the wait, sorry I had a writer block and finally figured out what to write. I'm sorry if its a little shorter than you hopped for, I'm planning on updating soon. Please vote and comment, I haven't been getting a whole lot and its making me feel sad and that this story isn't improving. Anyways, enjoy and read the end of the chapter with the bold letters plz. Thank you and.... BRAT PITT!!!

"Whats wrong princess?" Dad asked coming inside my room seeing me with a red face and crying a little.

"Nothing. I didn't like school." I said looking back up at him. I was so small for a ten year old, I looked like I was eight to most people.

"Does this have anything to do with coming home from your moms?" He asked giving me a look, trying to figure out if wether or not it was the case.

"No, my homework is just stressful. And I have a lot on my mind."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Okay, well goodnight then." My dad said exiting from my room. Truth was, my crying wasn't because of school. It was because of moms. I grabbed a folded up letter from under my pillow and looked at the writing again.

'Why do you keep coming back?

Don't you get tired of existing?

We don't like you or love you,

You will never be our sister,

Get it through your thick skull.

~Hikaru and Kaoru'

Why do they hate me? Why does everyone hate me? It only gets worse every year I go back. Maybe I shouldn't celebrate my birthday this year. Yeah, I'll just say I wanna stay here in France and say I'm going to hang with some friends. And when I say friends, I mean me alone at the park for hours, listening to music and going on the swings.

And thats what I did for my eleventh and twelfth birthday. Dad left for business the day before and I went on with my plans.

...

"Watch where your going nerd!" A boy yelled at me in the school halls when I accidentally bumped into him. I didn't even get a chance to apologize cause he left. I was always quiet, I think people thought I was a mute or something.

...

"Hey, let me go!" I managed to yell.

A group of girls linked their arms around me and threw me in my locker. I kept banging on it but the group of four just laughed and walked away. So I sat their and just gave up. I grabbed a mini flashlight I used often in here, my glasses, and began to read a novel for a book project. And when the bell rang I start calling for help.

"Can someone let me out! Please! Help, I'm locked in!" I yelled but no one came.

I knew that they all heard me, but I was invisible. How? I looked at the air pockets on the top middle and saw a few guys and the popular girls pointing to my locker and laughed before walking away. I was lucky that the Janitor could hear me in empty halls or when school ended.

"You gotta stop getting locked in their missy. Its what, the twelfth time this month?" The janitor asked, it was late outside. The sun was already setting.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." I said walking home. This was a usual routine. Wake up with dad gone on business, receive letters from twin brothers, get picked on at school, shoved in lockers, cry myself to sleep, and the cycle repeats. But I was used to it, and that wasn't the worst thing that happened...