A Moment of Freedom

Dedicated to rivenkit, NoRegrets029, DarkMysteriesCrystals, and to one of my best friends Audrey who I've yet to know her username:) I had to write more and I like how it came out. Thanks for reading, I love you all, comment, vote, and the cake is never a lie!!

Oh!!!!!! And if you really like my stories, you should all subscribe to my Youtube channel with Ouran vids/trailers (I know I have a serious problem) My user name is Hitachiin Girl. And the pic is the twins of course:)

By now I've had at least two wine coolers, joints, and a pot brownie. Luckily I'm not high or drunk. I can really hold my liquor, I know it sounds bad but its true. I saw the time on the oven clock, it was almost seven o'clock. I grabbed my phone and had a million texts and missed calls, mainly from Hikaru and Kaoru.

Hikaru...

Where are you??

...

What the hell happened??

...

Txt me or Kaoru back asap

...

Plz answer, we're worried sick

...

Jezebel, pick up the phone!

...

Seriously Jezebel, answer or we're sending a search party

...

Plz we want to help you but you need to talk to us

...

Kaoru...

Jezebel, where are you??

...

Who hurt you, and where did you go??

...

Txt me or Hikaru plz, we're freaking out

...

Txt us, call us, do the indian smoke for all we care, answer the phone!

...

Jezebel, we mean it. Hikaru is on the verge of panic

...

Plz pick up the phone, your scaring us

...

Plz, just let us know your okay

...

I went to text and sent them both a text message.

Calm down you two, I'm fine, I'm not dead, I'm alright, that's all you need to know.

And with in milliseconds, they both responded. As if they were waiting, staring at the phone for who knows how long.

Where are you!?!?! We're worried sick and freaking out! What happened, talk to us!

...

Don't worry about it, sorry, and no.

...

Do you want someone to pick you up at least?

...

No, I'll walk

...

"What's going on? Did you like miss a million texts within the last few months?" Jordan asked blowing out a cloud of smoke.