Karuizawa

Dedicated to Musiclover564, littleanimefan2001, animegirl53, nav101, alywillow, junerocks, zjzozo, smart1212, Cherry_Kuma, the Alyssian, ouranfan123, ILoveAnimals. ChildOfVectors, Mi-Ow123, and Dealwithitmortals. Thank you all for sticking with me recently and or all the time. And thank you everyone else who likes/reading this story. Its hard to say every idea I'm going to use in this chapter and from who, so I guess you'll have to read and see. I also thank those of you who gave me ideas to help out with this chapter. If you didn't get your ideas made in, I'm sorry but still appreciate you trying. Anyways, enjoy, like, vote, and comment, and once again *drum rolling*........ Auto Bots, Roll Out!!

Thank you heavenly lord! I don't know why, but the school decided to cut us some slack and let us have a month vacation. I feel like doing a backflip. Not only that but Haruhi offered me to come with her to Karuizawa, to help out a little and to get away from here. I guess she could tell that I was getting annoyed with Hikaru and Kaoru. And the fact that I'm always in my room. So I decided to pack up my stuff and went to hang with Chase for a little bit, just before I leave for the month.

...

"So wait, your leaving me?" He asked dramatically like on tv.

"I'm afraid so. I'm going to Karuizawa with Haruhi for the month." I replied following his act.

"Karuizawa? At Misuzu's pension?"

"Are you stalking me?" I asked a little surprised.

"Misuzu is my moms friend from high school. I practically always thought of him like an uncle while growing up." I was surprised.

"Tag along then."

"Huh?"

"You can see your 'uncle', we can still see each other, and get out for a while." I said trying to convince him.

"Let me ask my mom and get a room there. And I'm in." He said with a smile. I returned the smile and we both skated back to our rightful homes.

...

The next day I woke up early and hopped in Chases car, we decided to meet Haruhi at the pension. Chase was able to get a cheap room with his moms approval of course. As we drove off listening to Breaking Benjamin loudly, we finally came to the pension. We sat in the car for a minute when I asked him a question.

"Do you have any smokes?" He looked at me for a minute before responding.

"You need to quit."

"I am, but I have a feeling something is going to happen and I don't want to be a, well... a bitch." I told him and we both chuckled a bit.

"Okay, okay, let me drive into town. I'll be back later, I'm probably going to get a snack and gas."

"Pick me up some gummy bears please." I asked giving him the lip.

"Fine." I grabbed my purse and he left. I had a feeling he'd be out for about a half hour so I thought I'd stop in and see Haruhi. When I went inside I saw a lady cleaning the counter. I went over stood behind her, this must be Misuzu.

"Um, are you Misuzu?" I asked and it was a DUDE that turned around, I have NOTHING against gays or lesbians but I was just surprised a little.

"Yes, do you need something sweetie?" He asked nicely.

"I'm Jezebel, Haruhi said that..." I started but was cut off by him having a fangirl moment.

"So your the Jezebel Hitachiin Haruhi has told me about. I'm Misuzu, its a pleasure to meet you." He said hugging me and shaking my arms quickly.