Can't We All Just Get Along?

Hello Everybody! Hope you all enjoy this EXTREAMLY long chapter, I was really excited about writing it and it came out great I think, but let me know what you think:) Oh! Almost for got, I dedicate this chapter to.... ALL OF YOU! Please enjoy, and make sure you have some tissues with you just in case. Please enjoy, vote, comment, and Eat Cake!

"Jezebel?" Eric asked me in disbelief.

"Its been a long time." I said back.

"So, these your friends?" He asked finally noticing them.

"Yeah, thats Tamaki, Haruhi, Kyoya, Honey, Mori, and my older brothers Hikaru and Kaoru." I introduced, but the look Hikaru was giving to Eric wasn't his 'natural' look. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Eric?" Arai asked his cousin.

"Huh?"

"How do you two know each other?" Haruhi asked.

"We had the same classes in middle school and were good friends."

"So your originally from France then?" Kyoya asked.

"Yeah, but I decided to go to Hingashi High for this semester." (Sorry if I misspelled it. *Don't hurt me*)

So now we all sat at one of the round tables and started to talk, Eric and Chase gave out there man-hugs if thats what you called it and the three of us started to talk about middle school to everyone. Everyone, except my brothers. They were sitting at the counter of the bar counter. I could tell Kaoru wanted to join but he stayed by his brother. I won't protest if thats what he wants to do. In a way I guess I can understand, he looks up to his older brother and after what they've been through I can see why he wants to be with him.

"Hikaru, Kaoru!" Tamaki called out, snapping me out of my thoughts. What the hell is he doing?

"Get over here, don't you want to here about your own sisters experience in France and middle school?" Tamaki asked and I visualized myself face palming.

"No thanks, I never wanted to hear it from her then. What makes you think I want to hear it now?" I rolled my eyes, but on the inside I started to hurt a little.

"Besides, isn't that guy just flirting with her? Its pretty obvious that he has a crush on her." He finished. It was true, Eric was starting to flirt a little but I didn't really notice until now.

"Hikaru, shut the hell up, and leave my friends out of it." I defended, I was always protective of those who were my friends. Which I only have very few of. And I plan on keeping them.

"He is kind of true." Eric said. My brothers and Tamaki gave out the look, on something you didn't plan on hearing.

"Your in love with Jez-chan!?" Honey asked surprised.

"I was. But she turned me down." Eric said and all the Host members gave out a 'Whaaaaaat?' I glanced over at my brothers and saw Hikaru had flames in his eyes. He gave out a powerful glare, sure Kaoru had the same look but Hikaru really gave it out. You could see what he was feeling I guess. Its just hard to describe.

"Please, tell us this story Eric." Tamaki asked frantic. Eric looked at me and I motioned my hand to let him know I was okay with it.

"It was our second year of middle school..."

...

Flashback (2 years ago)

Eric was walking through the empty school outside, he was going to ditch school when he noticed a very small girl about 4'7 sitting under a tree. She was wearing purple headphones and had dirty blonde hair, reading her book. He walked over and sat next to her, he was pretty tall compared to her. Jezebel noticed him and closed her book, turning to face him with a light smile.