Oopsies

Dedicated to NightkillAnime, KarlaEspinoza769, and smart1212. Thank you everyone, I hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment they make me update faster and really think. Also, plz plz plz check out my youtube channel (Hitachiin Girl). Thank you all, show your friends, and... Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming Swimming Swimming, What Do We Do? We Swim.

For the past few days/weeks, I've been extremely cautious all around. Keeping an eye out for Amber and Tammy, or anyone else that could be trouble. I haven't seen anyone like them.

"You don't need to be afraid Jez." I heard Hikaru say as we enter the class room.

"They're gone now." Kaoru said taking a seat and I took mine next to him. Then I took my seat next to him. Even though they say I'm safe and have been safe for while, I can't help but worry and be scared.

"Alright class, get out your text books and turn to page 239." Our teacher said as soon as she walked in.

...

Hosting just started and I still couldn't help but keep thinking about what might happen. I saw my brothers doing their disturbing act, Tamaki being the flirt king, Kyoya being polite, Honey eating cake with Usa-chan, Mori being silent, and Haruhi being kind and acting natural. Guess thats where she got her name.

"Jezebel, are you okay?" I snap back into reality and realize that I'm in the middle of Hosting myself.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I haven't been feeling myself lately." I told them holding my hair that I recently dyed again. This time it's a navy blue.

"That's okay." Andrew said smiling.

"So, what's new?" Derrick asked.

"Nothing really." I answered, blocking out all the negativity.

"You seem a bit lonely." Kyle told me.

"No, I have the Host's and my brothers." I assured them.

"Yeah? What about when your at home?"

"I'm fine."

...

Hosting finally ended and I just sat down on the sofa, waiting until Kyoya's finance meeting is over. Usually I wouldn't stay here, I'd go hang out with Chase but he's in France visiting his grandmother and grandfather and staying there for ThanksGiving. So I'm not going to be able to see him for a while.

Not only that but I don't really wanna go to Rihanna's for a bit, I don't wanna become a drug addict and need to start calming myself with the weed. I've only used it when stressed but its better than twenty four-seven. I felt the sofa adjust, someone else was sitting next to me. I turned over and saw Haruhi.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah, board." I said laying down.

"Why don't you go hang with Chase then?" Kaoru asked as he and the others listened in.

"Can't he's in France for pretty much the month."

"What about you other friends?" Tamaki asked.

"Don't got any." I said back, I don't wanna say anything about Rihanna because she could get found out and possibly in trouble for her doings.

"Jez-chan doesn't have friends!" Honey basically cried.

"Relax, I have you guys so I'm not too alone." I said, but I knew that they were talking about someone other than themselves.

"What about the skatepark?" Mori asked.

"Yeah, your always over there." Kaoru said.

"Most girls are sluts and almost all the guys only hit up girls for sex. They're pretty much meant to be. Not me though." I said.