Sick?

Dedicated to.... oswinoswald243779, Sebrof257 (thanks for the Jeager idea), and animeandmusic. I love everyone else too just as much. I want you all to vote and comment, they get me by real quick. AND I want ideas on how Chase should come back from his trip. Give me all your ideas. They can be more than one for all I care. Thanks again and enjoy the sleep:)

~*~*~

"Jezzie..."

"Its time to get up." I heard both my brothers say. I didn't reply, I felt them walk over to me and shaking me.

"Get up, get up, get up." They both sang.

"Leave me along." I barely said, that seemed to gain their attention.

"You look pale." Kaoru said looking at me.

"I feel like sh*t." I barely said again, turning to my side. Then Hikaru placed his hand on my forehead.

"I think she's got a fever." He said to our brother.

"It took you that long?" I asked them both, pulling the covers closer to my body.

"Well, your staying home." Kaoru said.

"Great." I sarcastically said.

"We can stay to take care of you." Hikaru pointed out.

"No, its okay. You guys need to focus on school work, grades are better than mine anyways. Keep them like that." I said.

"Aren't your better than ours?" Kaoru asked.

"That's besides the point, go to school. I'll be fine." I said and pointed to the door.

"If your sure." They both said and then left.

After laying in bed for about two hours I finally got up and texted Rihanna.

'Be at ur place in an hour'

'Ok cool:)'

Yeah, I faked being sick. But like one day of ditching is going to kill me. I just needed to talk to Rihanna, especially without being spotted. So I just through on pants, a black long sleeved shirt with a white skull, covered with a heavy red jacket. I pulled my hair into a high bun leaving the front sides of my hair dangling.

I grabbed Jeager, put on his navy blue coat with a large purple dinosaur outline filled in. Mom designed it a couple of weeks ago and allowed me to keep him. It was before or after Thanks Giving... Anyways, I put on his little leash and put him in the giant pocket in my jacket. Its one of those that you can stick your arm through and it'll come out the other end.

I grabbed my phone, board, and bag and left my room. As I was going down stairs I bumped into one of the maids. Great, with my luck my brothers informed the staff. At least Jeager is asleep so I'm not too worried.

"Miss Hitachiin? Why are you out of bed? I was informed that you weren't feeling too well." She said.

"Its Jezebel. And I'm fine, just had to rest a bit more and I took some medicene." She felt my forehead.

"Alright. I'll call the limo..."

"No, that's okay. I'll be okay. Thank you though." I smiled before leaving the house.

That was close. I hopped on my skateboard and just rode onto Rihanna's. Jeager is one heavy sleeper, I slipped my hands into my coat pockets and started to pet him. Finally not too long, I finally arrived at Rihanna's. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open the door.

"Hey girl." She greeted me, letting me inside.

"Hi." I said giving her a hug.

"Someone likes to ditch." She said to me.