Q and A

Hello viewers of Wattpad! *Bows Proudly* This isn't a Jezebel chapter... *Dodges a tomato* BUT!! This is a chapter for you to help me, and me to help you.

So I'm going to ask you all a series of questions and you can answer them to me to determine what to write about next or in the series its self. Just answer in the comments by number for example...

EX:

1: Blankety Blank.

So here they are... And you all can do the same to me, by asking me questions and I'll answer them:)

1: How do you view Jezebel? Rebel? Good girl? Bad ass?

2: Who is your favorite Host in the show/my book/manga?

3: Whose your favorite character? (I know it falls in the same as number 2)

4: What do you wanna see in my story?

5: To what you already know, do you want a sequel if so what about?

6: What do you think made Jezebel change?

7: Do you like the way Jezebel is progressing in life, starting from mean to softening up?

8: What do you think Sean has to do with this?

9: When/how do you want or think should Hikaru and Kaoru find out about her smoking and drinking problem?

10: Have you read my other stories? If not, you should.

11: Just for fun, who do you visualize Jezebel being paired with? (I already have a person but lets see if you got it right)

12: Do you have a twist you want mentioned?

13: Should Jezebel get a dog? If so what should its name be?

14: Should there be a beach chapter?

15: Why do you think the twins hated Jezebel in the begining?