Missed You [29]

Todoroki's POV:

I pushed open the door and sat Izu on the bed, Zombie jumped up on top of him licking his face, I was going to tell him to get off until I heard Izu laugh for the first time. It was as if I was a drug addict that just relapsed, the feeling was as if I had died and came back. Who knew a simple laugh would make me feel like this.

"Sh-Shocchan are y-you ok?" Izu was sitting up on the bed with Zombie laying next to him, he was petting his head.

"Yeah, I just... I missed you so... s-so much." I choked back my tears and sat next to him pulling him into my lap.

"Izu, Baby, c-can I please kiss you?" He laughed weakly.

"You d-don't have to ask~" His voice was still low but almost back to normal. I smiled and gently placed my lips on top of his, it felt so refreshing to finally have him back in my arms... to have him back with me... and with me forever. No one will touch him but me. I knew I was being a little overboard and protective but could you blame me? I hadn't seen him for a week and when I found out what they had done to him I never planned on letting anyone near him. My grip on his waist slightly tightened, the memory from when Zombie was tearing out that bitches throat crossed my mind making me laugh into the kiss.

"What's funny?" I pulled back and started laughing even more.

"Just remembering something." He doesn't need to worry about it. I pulled him close to me and started kissing his cheeks, he began giggling again.

"God I missed that sound... I missed you so much... No one understood... When my father said... they were calling off the... search I wanted to... kill him." I spoke in between kisses.

"I missed you too. Even after everything they did and told me, they even showed me the broadcast. I still knew you would come for me."

"Did you see my message?" He shook his head.

"Oh. While we were on stage and Mr. Aizawa was explaining everything I looked at the camera's and mouthed that we were coming just so you wouldnt give up." He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Do you need to get your injuries checked?" I asked, I had noticed the deep stab wound on his stomach while we were showering. I wasnt really asking it was more of a 'we're going'.

"O-Ok... I mean sure..." I picked him back up and left the dorm. We walked to the nurses office and she guided me to a bed, I put Izu down and stood next to the bed while Zombie was laying at Izu's feet with his head down.

"I'm sorry sir but we can't have animals in this room... or the school. How did it get in here?" The nurse questioned

"Oh! I'm sorry, Mr. Aizawa said we could keep him in here for support reasons. I can bring him away but he really wont like it." The nurse lifted an eyebrow at my statement.

"He has a tendancy to want to be near me and Izu constantly. I can get him out though but I can't promise he wont sit outside the doors for us."

"Outside is alright." She said while looking on Izu's body for any serious injuries.

"Zombie." His head perked and he jumped off the bed, I led him outside and he sat in front of the door waiting for me.

"Stay alright?" He didn't move so I took that as a yes, I went back inside and stood next to the bed. The nurse didn't touch Izu and when she got too close I glared at her until she moved away.

"I don't even need to check further. Everything should heel nicely throughout the rest of the week." She stated while walking away from the two of us, I picked him up again and left the infirmary to see some random kid trying to lure Zombie away from his spot at the door.

"Idiot dog. Come here!" Zombie looked up to me and I nodded. Him and I shared how sadistic we were which helped make us closer. He started charging at the boy with his jaw open and saliva flying everywhere, he didn't look nearly as thretening as he did when we were getting Izu back but the look on the boys face was priceless.

"No! Stay away!"

"Come." Zombie stoped and turned back coming to the two of us, Izu let out a small giggle which was music to my ears

"I do suggest you don't tamper with things that aren't yours who knows what he would have done if I didn't call him off." I teased, the boy was still so terrified.

"H-H-How... can y-you control s-such a beast?!"

"It's called loyalty, he trusts me and I trust him." The kid nearly fainted when Zombie turned back and glared at him. Another girl came up and kicked the boy who was on his knees.

"Dumb ass!" She rubbed the back of her neck with her hand.

"Sorry about him, he tends to not think before he acts. By the way, your dog is adorable! Do you mind if I pet him?" She asked politely.

"I don't see a problem with it." I flashed her a quick smile.

"Izume d-don't that things rabid! It a-almost killed me!!"(Name I randomly came up with)

"Oh shut it! That's only because you tried to lure it away!" She kicked him again. Zombie slowly walked up to her and sniffed her hand.

"Just know even if he likes you now doesn't mean he won't hurt you later." I reminded just to reinforce their fear so they don't try anything later on.

"I understand!" The girl smiled as she started to pet the dogs head.

"Shocchan can we go back to the room please?" Izu whispered.

"Sorry we need to go now. Zombie." He ran to my side and I overheard the two talking.

"See! The dogs name is Zombie!! Does that sound innocent to you?! It almost killed me!"

"Oh shut it Haru! He was a sweetheart!" I chuckled and looked down to the dog walking beside my leg.

"I guess you gotta wear a leash more." He tilted his head at me before looking straight ahead.

(I forgot to mention but yes they are still in their Pj's and no they don't give a flying fuck. Second last chapter!! Hope you liked the story and if you want more TodoDeku I have plenty plans for stories)

(1135 Words)
~Lemon🍋