Shocchan [9]

Todoroki's POV:

I'm so happy Midoriya is my soulmate, I had a small crush on him before but this is just the cherry on top of the sundae! The game of truth or dare had continued, it was now Sero's turn I was in my thoughts so I wasn't paying attention until he called my name.

"Todoroki truth or dare?" I looked up to him.

"Truth."

"Are you happy Midoriya is your soulmate?" I noticed Yaoyorozu was staring at me with hopeful eyes, I didnt return her stares but instead looked to Midoriya, he was giving me the same look. My shield of apathy broke and I smiled, I turned over to see the other classmates faces covered in fear.

"U-Umm Todoroki, Y-You're sm-smiling..." Uraraka stated while pointing to my face.

"What can I not smile? To answer your question Sero, yes I am very happy Midoriya is my soulmate." My smile dropped back to my normal face and everyone seemed to lose their edge.

"Bakuhoe truth or dare?" He snapped his head to me.

"I would kill you half n half, you're so lucky Kiri is here..." He gave me a death glare, I didnt change my expression.

"Truth." Bakugou murmured while turning his head to the side.

"Whats your favourite part about Kirishima?" I asked quickly glancing over to Kirishima.

"WHY DID YOU LOOK AT HIM?!" Bakugou emrrupted with anger.

"Calm down, it's only manners to look at the person you're talking about." He didn't take my advice and stayed angry.

"I've learned that Bakugou is overprotective and Todoroki is scared of nothing so far..." Ashido commented with a shocked tone.

"Everything, but if I had to be specific I love his hair when it's down, when its spiky it looks so hardcore but when its down it looks so soft and cute." He answered my question in a low voice.

"AWWWww Bakugou has a soft side!" Kaminari shouted while putting his hands on his cheeks with an UwU face.

"I'LL KILL YOU PIKACHU!" Bakugou screamed he looked ready to get up from his seat on the floor and beat Kaminari's ass.

"Baby calm down~" Kirishima kissed his cheek, his face was covered in blush.

"Fine." He grumbled while patting Kirishima's hair down, once it was back to it's original form and was parted into three sections Bakugou removed his hand and smirked.

"Fucking perfect~" He mumbled making Kirishima blush.

"Shitty Deku." Bakugou snapped towards my soulmate.

"Y-Y-Yess Kacchan?"

"Truth. or. Dare?" Midoriya seemed scared, his whole body was shaking so I leaned forward making my chest touch his back, I wrapped my arms in an 'X' over his chest to comfort him. He nuzzled into my body and stopped shaking, I saw this as a victory.

"D-Dare" He still sounded scared so my job obviously wasn't done but there wasn't anything else I could do to comfort him... without his permission of course.

"Why don't you give your soulmate a real kiss instead of a half-assed one from a stupid game." Bakugou had an evil smirk on his face, I wanted to punch that smirk off but I couldn't. I felt Midoriya gulp and shift in my lap so he was facing me, I pushed myself back to give him room, he looked into my eyes and I stared back into his, they were filled with passion and desire. Does he actually like me or because I'm his soulmate he's acting this way? Before I could answer my question he cupped my cheek with his hand, I guess we're going to do this... My hands moved to his waist and pulled him closer to me, his other hand snaked up my neck and through my hair. His eyes slowly fluttered shut while he pulled himself closer. It was like everything was in slow motion, my heart was pounding against my ribcage and I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. When his lips colided with mine all I could think about was him. My hands on his feminine yet muscular waist, his scarred but soft hand caressing my cheek, the adorable freckles littering his face from his cute nose to his round cheeks. My lips felt numb, all I could focus on was his gentle and plump lips against mine, I flicked my tongue over his lower lip asking for entrance to his mouth, he complied and parted his lips while moving his head to the side giving me the limelight. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and began dancing and swirling with his. I know I said I never wanted to meet my soulmate but I'm so glad I did... and I'm so happy it's Midoriya... After what felt like a lifetime he pulled back, trying to catch a breath. His eyes were still locked onto mine, I quickly glanced down to his lips then back to his eyes. He let his hand fall from my cheek into my lap while the class erupted into aplause.