Dorms [23]

Midoriya's POV:

I woke up on Shocchans chest, he was looking up at me smiling, I tiredly smiled back.

"Feeling better?" He asked brushing a curl behind my ear.

"Yeah..." I put my head back down, he kissed my forehead making me beam happiness.

"Alright you two it's time for my show. You either move over or go up stairs!" Mom shouted while plopping down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. Shocchan sat up and I got off him, we went up the stairs to my room. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me.

:Slight Yaoi and Mention of Smut Warning:

"Wow it's empty in here..." He looked around the room.

"Yeah... Everything is in the dorms." He nods and turns over to me with a small grin on his face.

"What?" I asked he just laughed for a response and pulled me by my waist into his lap.

"You're adorable you know that?" I felt the heat rushing to my face. He kept his hands on my waist, I hated how slim I was... his hands were almost touching! He connected our lips but it was much more passionate than all the other kisses we've had, he flicked his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance, I parted my lips allowing his tongue into my mouth. He started searching with his tongue, my hands slid into his hair while he pushed me down onto the bed, keeping the kiss intact. He broke off letting me breathe but before I could catch my breath he took it away... He started kissing down my neck making me gasp. He slid his tongue from my collarbone to my jaw sending a cold shiver down my spine, my hairs were on end and I had goosebumps all over my body.

"Do you like that Baby~?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I nod at a fast pace making his evil smirk grow. We heard mom yell from downstairs.

"You both know I can hear everything you're saying!" My face was piping hot and probably more red than a tomato. I heard her footsteps up the stair and quickly pushed Shocchan off me. We both sat up and she opened the door.

"Shoto you better not be corrupting my baby Izuku." She shook a finger at him then laughed.

"I'm taking you to your dorms since my show isn't on. Let's go, I can't bare to hear any more of this!" She wiped a fake tear from her eye making me laugh.

"Don't get me started on you. I've heard everything you've done and said in this house since you were a kid." I started to think about everything she has heard over the years.

"I also know where you keep all your..." I quickly cut her off so she didn't embarrass me anymore.

"WE don't need to talk about that right now mom." Shocchan raised an eyebrow.

"Where he keeps what?" He asked, mom grinned and sat down next to us. She got real close and spoke in a low voice.

"What do you want to know about?" She asks, I sent her a dirty look. Of course she wants to embarrass me in front of MY SOULMATE!!!

"Everything." He says with a mischievous tone.

"Weeellllll, there's a secret compartment in his closet where he keeps his more feminine cloths. Like skirts and crop tops. But I'm not sure where they would be in the dorms..." I was thanking whatever god there was for not making her mention the 'other' clothing I had in there... (He means Lingerie)

"THATS ENOUGH!" I said flustered getting up off the bed. It was an attempt to stop her from saying more. I walked out of the room as fast as I could hooping they would follow...