Ice Cream [3]

(Alright chapter 3 here we go, when you wrote a whole chapter and your brother deleted it all cause he likes to be annoying... *Inhales* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Midoriya's POV:

Riiiinnnngggg.

The bell for lunch rung. I got up from my seat and started to walk to our lockers, Uraraka and Iida ran after me.

"Deeekkkuuu! Wait up!" They caught up to me.

"Why are you walking so fast Midoriya?" Iida asked, I didn't even notice I was speed-walking. I shrugged.

"Oh, I didn't notice. I guess I'm excited about lunch" I started spacing out before Uraraka snapped in my face.

"Deku, who were you walking with this morning?"

"Hmmm, I never got their name."

"Hey!" Uraraka shouted in my ear out of nowhere.

"Hi!" I said in the same excited tone.

"No, I didn't mean it li- *Sigh* Yaoyorozu started a class group chat do you want me to add you?" I nodded stopping at my locker grabbing the leftover Udon I took this morning. I waited for Uraraka and Iida to get their lunches. Once they did we walked into the cafeteria and sat at a table.

"So Midoriya, Uraraka what do you have for lunch?" Iida asked pushing his glasses up.

"Oh, I have some Udon from last nights dinner, what about you Iida?"

"I have Lasanga my mom tried making it for the first time and it's really good!" Uraraka said while showing us the dish.

"I have Katsudon and Mochi." Iida lifted two containers.

"Awww lucky Mochi is my favourite!" Uraraka whined.

"Do you two want some?" Uraraka and I exchange a look before excitedly nodding.

"What kinds do you have?" I asked, not like it would change anything.

"Icecream, I have three. Blueberry, Macha and Strawberry. I like Blueberry so you two can decide between Macha and Strawberry." Uraraka turned to me.

"Deeekkkkuu can I please have the strawberry I really don't like macha." I nod as Iida hands us each one mochi. I popped it in my mouth while Uraraka put it on her container lid after I finished the dessert I went to my Udon. I finished the noodles pretty quickly so I checked my phone to see it was blowing up with messages.

*Message Starts*

Class 1-A

Kaminari: Hey everyone! I'm the first to message!

Kacchan: Shut it Dunce-Face

Todoroki: I agree with Bakuhoe

Kacchan: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Kacchan: YOUR DEAD

Todoroki: You're* dead

Kacchan: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

Todoroki: Yeah a little.

Me: Wait who are Kaminari and Todoroki? I know Kacchan

Kacchan: STOP CALLING ME THAT NERD!

Kaminari: Attachment Image: