Suflowers [14]

Midoriya's POV:

He slowly took his hand off my eyes and once I adjusted to the light I gasped. We were standing on the edge of a small cliff with a single cherry blossom beside us. I looked down the summit and saw a huge sunflower field, it went as far as I could see.

"Let's go~" He pulled me by my wrist down the side of the hill, once we reached the bottom I ran into the field with him behind me.

"Shocchan it's beautiful!" I exclaimed, while I pushed through the flowers that almost reached my head, I ducked down and hid, I looked up to Shocchan who was searching for me.

"Izu~ Where'd you go?" He exclaimed, once he was close enough I popped up and jumped into his arms giggling. He smiled and picked me up by my thighs, I wrapped my legs around his torso and let my arms loosely fall on his shoulders. He spun us around, when we both fell into the flowers, I was now straddling his waist, I was covered in blush but he was laughing.

"You're adorable you know that~" He put his hands on my hips and I leaned forward to kiss him. But before our lips connected he flipped us over.

"Shocchan!" I whined but he cut me off by pressing his lips on mine, I melted into his kiss when I heard laughing, Shocchan pulled off of me and we both sat up. I looked over the flowers to see Kirishima laughing. Why is he here alone? My eyes widened when I saw Bakugou tackle him to the ground. I started laughing.

"I knew Kacchan had a soft spot..." I mumbled while watching them laugh and run around together.

"I guess Bakugou and I think alike..." I overheard Kirishima and Kacchan talking.

"Hey Kiri want to go up to that hill?" Kacchan's voice was so much more calm.

"Yeah Suki lets go!" I covered my mouth so I wouldn't break out laughing.

"Suki?!" I choked on my laughter. Out of no where Shocchan jumped on top of me and covered my mouth with his hand. I looked at him confused.

"Shh, they're right there..." He pointed beside me when I saw them two walking beside us. My eyes filled with fear when Kacchan looked over us to, he snickered and looked away, Shocchan didnt notice he saw us. I was so surprised by how calm Kacchan was, he didn't yell just snickered and kept walking... After they left Shocchan got off of me and I dusted my shirt off.

"What now? We could stay here or go somewhere else if you want..."

"It's fun here!" He smiled and lifted me up, I looked to the cliff and saw Kacchan kissing Kirishima. While Shocchan was occupied with watching them I tapped his shoulder and started running.

"You're it!" I laughed while running through the field.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" He started running after me, I let out a playful scream and started running fasted. We ran around for a few minutes before he caught up with me, he picked me up from behind and tucked his face in my neck.

"Got you~" I laughed.

"Shocchan it's your turn to run." He didn't put me down.

"Why Izu~ You're too comfortable~" I felt the heat rush to my face, he started kissing the side of my neck making me giggle.

"Shocchan! That tickles!" I whined making him smirk. He kept peppering my neck with kisses, he pulled his head back and smirked.

"You're so cute Izu~" Where did this new affection come from?

"I think the fact that you're my soulmate is making me act weird..." He put on of his hands on his forehead giving me the limelight to squeeze away, I started running as fast as I could through the field.

"Get back here Izu!" He shouted and started chasing me, I kept running through the field then all of the sudden Kirishima was in front of me, I looked behind me to see Kacchan standing there defensively. lowered himself by a little so he was on my level.

"Are you ok Midoriya? Did he hurt you?" I was too out of breath to answer, I overheard Shocchan.

"What are you doing Bakugou, let me get to Midoirya!" He shouted to him but Kacchan didnt move.

"Why are you chasing Deku? We saw him struggling against your grip then he broke free and started running." Shocchan looked really angry, I tried walking to him but Kirishima held me in my place.

"I didn't do anything. We were messing around, come here Izu~" I tried walking towards him but Kirishima grabbed my arm.

"Stay here Midoriya, if he hurt you then don't go back to him." I shook my head.

"He didn't do anything we were playin-" I tried to explain but Kacchan cut me off.

"Shitty Deku stop lying! He might be your soulmate but that doesn't mean he can hurt you and it's ok." Shocchan's face was filled with anger and sadness. It almost looked like he was guilty about something.

"I'm fine I promise he didnt do anything!" I shouted.

"Midoriya you don't need to lie to us. We're here to help." Kirishima put a hand on my shoulder.

"Let me get to Izu, Bakugou. I don't want to fight you." Shocchan was staring through him and directly at me.

"He doesn't want to see you." I pulled away from Kirishima's grip and ran past Kacchan, I jumped into Shocchan's arms and tightly gripped onto him. He seemed to look happier than before, Kacchan came closer to the two of us.

"Deku are you fucking stupid for something?!" Kacchan yelled at me trying to get me off of Shocchan.

"Bakugou he came to me freely, I never hurt him we were just having fun. There isn't anything you two need to worry about." Shocchan kissed my cheek.

"Yeah right. Because shouting Get back here while he's running away is playing." Shocchan's face dropped it was like he thought he did something wrong when it was Kacchan and Kirishima not him! I wanted to speak up and defend Shocchan but I was so scared about what would happen. I started mumbling 'he didn't do anything...'

:Mentions of Suicide and Abuse:

"What was that shitty Deku?" Kacchan smirked like I was agreeing with him.

"WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME ALL THE SUDDEN?!" I shouted to him, he seemed shocked.

"Last year you literally told me to kill myself all the time and you know what I was going to. I was standing on the top of the school for hours that night but then I remembered that my soulmate is out there and they probably need me as much as I need them so I didnt! Now that I found him you want to take him away from me? IT'S NOT FAIR! He didn't do shit and you know that! You just want to take away whatever makes me happy like always!" Him and Kirishima looked so confused by my sudden outburst.

"Deku w-"

"No! You know what Kacchan maybe I should do what you say! What because you have a dad and I don't your so much better than me? Thats what you always said in middle school so maybe your right! Maybe I should join my dad, right Bakugou?" I was shocked with myself for calling him Bakugou instead of Kacchan I guess I was that mad.

"Shocchan please put me down." I sweetly asked Shocchan, he nodded and put me on my feet, and I walked over to Kirishima.

"Don't think your off the hook either! If someone says their ok that doesn't mean 'hold me hostage and try to convince me I'm not fine' So when I want to go back to Shocchan you don't grab my arm and keep me from going to him! Becasue if he actually hurt me I wouldn't want to go to him!" He lowered his head.

"I-I'm sorry Midoriya that was very unmanly of me, I just wanted to make sure everything was o-"

"You didn't want to do shit! Bakugou convinced you to come down here because he didn't want me to have ONE FUCKING HAPPY DAY IN MY LIFE!" I turned from him and went back to Bakugou, I could tell he had tears in his eyes.

"Dek-"

"Dont. Just dont." I turned from him and grabbed Shocchans arm, I led him back to his motorbike and hugged him.

"I-I've never done that before..."

(1437 Words)
~Lem🍋