Taken [25]

Uraraka's POV:

We all snuck through the common room and into the boy's side. We planned to surprise Deku and Todoroki with a pre-planned date! I was with most of the girls and Aoyama since he was pretty much one of us. We got a key from Mr. Aizawa and unlocked his dorm room, when we did we found an open window and his bed empty...

"He's probably with Todoroki!" One of the girls whisper shouted.

"Right!" I responded. We closed the door behind us and crept over to Todoroki's room. We unlocked it and Todoroki was there sleeping in his bed peacefully but Deku was nowhere to be found. We all started to panic, which woke Todoroki up.

"Why are you all in my room?" He asked defensively, I was the first to speak.

"TODOROKI! DEKU IS GONE!" He got up from his bed, luckily he was in pj's.

"What do you mean." He asked, I proceeded cautiously.

"We were going to surprise both of you with a date we planned but when we went to Deku's room it was empty, we just assumed he was with you..." His face went from monotone to frantic. He shot across the hall into Deku's room and tore the place apart, he saw the open window and shouted in anger.

"FUUCCCKKKKK!" That woke up the whole boy's side. Kaminari came to all of us in Todoroki's room.

"Who pissed off Bakugou." Then Bakugou and Kirishima came running.

"What the fuck was that?!" Bakugou asked. Todoroki stormed out of the room into his and stripped into his boxers.

"HOLY SHIT! What are you doing!" The girls covered their eyes. He didn't pay any attention to everyone in the room. He pulled on a black turtle neck and a pair of black ripped jeans, he marched out of the room angrily and headed for the exit of the dorms.

"Todoroki! We still have classes!" Jiro yelled.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CLASSES I NEED TO FIND HIM!" He shouted while speeding up to a sprint. Bakugou turned to us.

"What the fuck is he doing?" He looked concerned.

"Yeah what's wrong Todoroki is normally a chill person." Denki added.

"Wait wheres Midoriya?" Kirishima asked, Bakugou's eyes widened.

"WE CAN'T FIND HIM!" One of the girls shouted frantically. Bakugou became infuriated.

"THAT BICTH! I'LL KILL HER AND HER LITTLE FRIENDS!" He stormed out leaving Kirishima with us.

"So. While they go ballistic over Midoriya what should we do to help?" Kaminari asked

"How about tell Mr. Aizawa?!" Jiro exclaimed.

"Yeah uhh I can't..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why. Not." The girls asked in unison.

"W-Well... I'm dating his son and he's really scary..." We all decided we would circle back to the boyfriend thing.

"Fine Kirishima go tell Mr. Aizawa that Deku is missing and Bakugou and Todoroki are searching for him." I commanded him and he nodded.

"Don't forget to mention Todoroki has gone crazy and will probably tear anything or anyone who gets in his way to shreds until he finds Midoriya." Yaoyorozu added. Kirishima left in search for Mr. Aizawa.

Midoriya's POV: (3 Am)

I woke up to the sound of someone shifting around my room. How did I get to my room? I looked around the dark space but it was hard to see, I reached for my lamp and turned it on. I saw the window open and a figure standing just in the shadow.