Class 1-A [2]

Todoroki's POV:

It was the first day of high school at UA high, I didn't want to go but my Father was making me. I got in by recommendation meaning I didn't even have to do the tests to get in. I got up off of my bed and grabbed my uniform, I went into the washroom and got ready for the day. I splashed cold water on my face to help me wake up before walking downstairs, I saw Fuyumi making pancakes for breakfast.

"Good morning Shoto! I made Pancakes want some?" I nodded and sat down at the island. She placed a plate in front of me. It was still early in the morning, I probably had a few hours before class starts. I poured syrup on top of the pancakes and started eating, slowly to waste time of course. Once I finished I got up and walked over to the fridge.

"Oh I made your lunch already it's in there in a brown bag!" She shouted as she walked up the stairs, my Father was out late on a mission last night so he was dead asleep by now. I opened the fridge door feeling the cool air rush onto my face. I grabbed the brown bag with 'Shoto' written on it, I went back up to my room to grab my schoolbag. I guess I can go a little early and wait around. I walked back downstairs and walked out of the front door. Closing it behind me, I walked over to the bus station and sat down on the bench waiting for a bus to come. After a few minutes, one pulled up, the doors opened and I looked in.

"Where to kid?" The bus driver asked he had a raspy voice.

"UA High." I responded plainly.

"Oh, so we have a smartie with us. Let's go I'm not waiting." I got on the nearly empty bus, there were only two stops before we got to the overly-large school. The bus stopped and I got off walking into the school. I went straight to the office to find my class.

"What do you need?" The secretary behind the desk asked, I could tell she was grumpy so I tried to be as quick and polite as possible.

"I just need to find my class, Shoto Todoroki?" Her eye's widened once I said my last name, this wasn't an uncommon reaction.

"Yeah right away, I'm sorry for being so rude Mr. Todoroki. Your class is... Class 1-A you're in room 382." I nodded before leaving the office. Now I have to search this school and find my classroom. I had been home school my whole life so I didn't understand how the numbering of the rooms worked. I searched for a good half hour before giving up, I saw this small green-haired boy walk in. My spark grew a little but there were hundreds of people walking by so it could really be anyone, besides thats a boy, and father always said my soulmate would be a woman. I walked over to the main area and sat down on one of the many benches. Just watching as students met up with friends and walked around finding their classrooms.

Midoriya's POV:

I wake up to my alarm blaring, I raise my hand and slam it down on the snooze button on my All Might alarm clock.

WAIT! It's the first day of school! I jump out of bed and run to my closet, grabbing my uniform and changing into it. I didn't bother brushing my hair, the curls are impossible to tame anyways. I ran downstairs to see my mom crying on the couch again, yesterday was the day dad died. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Remember what I said the day dad died?" She shook her head yes.

"You said you would take care of us..." I kissed her on the forehead.

"I still stand by that, I'm going to go make some breakfast do you want any?" She nodded, I got up off the couch and went over to the kitchen. I grabbed a frying pan and two eggs, I started frying them and some bacon while Mom cleaned herself up. She sat down at the dining room table and I brought over some food for her on a plate, I placed it in front of her. I didn't have time for plates so I ate it out of the pan and placed the dishes in the sink. I ran to the fridge and grabbed some leftover Udon from last night. I packed my bag and ran out the door kissing my mom on the cheek before leaving. Our house was relatively close to the school so I didn't take the bus, once I made it to the school I slowly entered in, panting from running. I walked into the office and they told me my room number was 382, class 1-A. The work I've put in has paid off, since we didn't have anyone special to get me recommended or the money to pay my way in I had to work hard and do it the normal way. I ran out of the office into the main area, there was maybe half an hour before class but I wanted to get there early just in case. I was about to turn into the hallway but life will never be that simple, I was stopped by Kacchan.