The Shinning [10]

*Spoilers for The Shinning*

Todoroki's POV:

Everyone got settled, almost everyone on the floor with Me, Izu, Bakugou, Kirishima and Yaoyorozu on top of the bed. Bakugou and Kirishima were pretty much spread on top of each other, Yaoyorozu was sitting next to me with a blanket wrapped around herself and Midoriya was on my other side, he was curled into a blanket just like last time we watched a horror movie. I know this won't end well... Bakugou started the movie and put the remote on the bedside table next to him. The credits started and Izu shuffled towards me, so did Yaoyorozu. I guess she wants me to protect her... not going to happen. I moved away from her and closer to Izu. I could tell he was already scared out of his mind from just the beginning, I wrapped one of my arms around his waist in a way to comfort him. As the movie went on he and I got closer and closer until the little girls first appeared. The boy was going down the halls on his tricycle when the two little girls came into the frame at the end of the hallway. Once the suspenseful music started Izu jumped into the air and yelped. I pulled him into my lap and wrapped my arms around him, he was shaking like crazy. I looked over to see Yaoyorozu did the exact same as him and she was shaking just as much but it didnt bother me, I knew she was faking it. She's watched tons of horror movies with me and barely reacted before her little crush formed.

"Come play with us, Danny." The twins said in unison. I covered Izu's eyes and brought my mouth down to his ear.

"They aren't really baby, it's just two normal little girls acting. They aren't really and they can't hurt you." I kept whispering reassuring things into his ear, he seemed to calm down a lot more.

"I'm here Izu, if anyone tries to hurt you I'll kill them." I know that sounded insane but every word of it is true. He nodded and I lifted my hands off his eyes. The scene was over meaning the twins were gone. I pulled my head back to the backboard of the bed, and kept my arms around Izu's torso, he grabbed my forearm and gently held it. We went through the movie with no issues until it got close to the end when the father went insane. I turned Izu around in my lap and covered his ears.

"Shocchan what are you do- Mmf" I stopped his talking by kissing him.

"Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your fucking brains in." The father said while trying to kill his wife. Luckly my hands were covering Izu's ears so he couldn't hear what was happening in the movie. I continued the kiss, he still seemed confused but it's better he doesn't understand right away, our lips moved in unison. He tried to pull away but I wouldn't let him, after fighting me for a few minutes he broke free from the kiss but my hands stayed on his ears.

"Shocchan what are you doing?" He asked concerned looking around the room frantically. I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me so I mouthed 'just trust me...' and pulled his body back in reconnecting our lips, his eyes shut and he fell into the kiss. I watched the screen behind his head, it was at the part where he breaks through the door.

"Here's Jonny!" I could tell Izu could here the girls screams so I pushed harder on his ears trying to keep him calm, I felt his heart rate increase and his breathing become jagged, i flicked my tongue over his lower lip making him focus on me, he parted his lips and my tongue slipped in keeping him occupied. I looked over to the screen and it was the maze scene meaning the end was soon, I could tell Izu was running our of air so I parted our lips to let him breathe, after a few seconds of him quietly panting he reconnected our lips and recommenced the kiss. This kiss was much more trusting and loving, I'm sure he understood what I was doing.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Ashido yelled to us.

"Ashido, can't you see Todoroki is comforting Midoriya because he's scared?" Jiro slapped her across the arm.

"Ooooohhhh, that's a good boyfriend!" She cheered. The movie was just ending where the man was frozen in the picture. I broke the kiss and looked into Midoriya's now opened eyes.

"Thank you..." He whispered under his breath, smiled back at him and turned him around to the end credits.

"Can we watch one more movie?" Kaminari pleaded.

"Just one more." Yaoyorozu said uninterested.

"Can we please please please PLEASE watch The Fault In Our Stars!?" Kirishima begged.

"You're such a fucking sap shitty hair."

"Yeah but you love this sap." He smirked and Bakugou's face was covered in a faint amount of blush.

"The Fault In Our Stars it is!" Uraraka got up and grabbed the remote from the nightstand changing it. I was never a fan of romances. I noticed Izu was drifting in and out of consciousness, I picked him up bridal style and got off the bed.

"Where are you going Shoto?" Yaoyorozu asked grabbing my wrist.

"Just to my sleeping bag so Midoriya can sleep peacefully."

"Are you coming back?"

"Probably not." I could tell she was hurt by what I had said but that didn't bother me, she didn't get the message that I wasn't interested in her, or anyone else for that matter. I pulled away from her grip and made my way to his sleeping bag, I put him on top of it and went to go to mine, but he grabbed my arm.

"Mmm, Shocchan why did you call me Midoriya again?" He asked in a sleepy voice

"Sorry Izu, force of habit." I kissed his forehead and started walking to my sleeping bag. I got into it and tried my best to sleep, but like always it never came. I just laid there with my eyes open watching the others while they watched the movie.

(Sorry if it's not accurate to the movie I watched it like a year ago so this is all I could remember)

(1100 Words)
~Lem🍋