A bad dream... Come true?[13]

Midoriya's POV:

*Time skip to 3 am*

I woke up in a cold sweat again, just like every night I had a nightmare. I was shaking and I knew a panic attack was coming. My shaky hands grabbed my phone off my nightstand, tears staining my cheeks, I could barely see my phone so I let my memory do most of it, I dialled Shocchans number. I know it's late but I really hope he's awake... The phone rang until he picked up.

"Hey Izu, why are you u- Izu what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I couldn't talk I just kept crying, I tried to get some form of words out but it just turned into sobs and hiccups.

"Hey, hey it's ok. Calm down and tell me what's wrong..." I took a few deep breaths until I was calm enough to speak.

"I-I had a-a-another nightmare... B-but this one wasn't like the rest... I-It was about you..."

"What was it about?" I held in a sob.

"I-I- You were fighting w-with your d-d-dad again but he grabbed y-you by the neck and started choking you... Y-You kept struggling against his grip b-but he wouldn't let go... he pushed you onto a wall a-a-a-a-and you died..." I started crying again more violently than before, I heard him gasp but return to his normal composure in seconds.

"Hey, it's ok, I'm fine." I took a few deep yet shaky breaths.

"C-Can you just talk to me?"

"Alright." He started talking about today and how he had fun with me, I smiled. Half an hour passed and we where still talking, I yawned.

"Izu you should probably go back to bed, you sound tired." I rubbed my eyes.

"O-Ok but you have to try and get some sleep too, ok?"

"Alright. Goodnight Izu."

"Goodnight." He hung up and I put my phone back on my nightstand, I closed my eyes just to enter another nightmare plagued sleep.

Todoroki's POV:

I had just ended training with father, I was showering when I heard my phone go off. Who could be calling me at this hour? I got out of the freezing water and wrapped a towel around my waist, drying my hands off I picked up my phone, It's Izu... I answered the call

"Hey Izu, why are you u- Izu what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I frantically asked. What happened? He kept crying, I could tell he tried talking but it just came out as sobs and hiccups.

"Hey, hey it's ok. Calm down and tell me what's wrong..." I tried to reasure him, he took a few deep breaths.

"I-I had a-a-another nightmare... B-but this one wasn't like the rest... I-It was about you..."

"What was it about?" I guess it wasn't like his normal nightmares about horror movies...

"I-I- You were fighting w-with your d-d-dad again but he grabbed y-you by the neck and started choking you... Y-You kept struggling against his grip b-but he wouldn't let go... he pushed you onto a wall a-a-a-a-and you died..." I gasped at his words but I couldn't freak him out more, I went back to my calm demeanor, I rubbed my neck and answered in a reassuring voice.

"Hey, it's ok, I'm fine." I know I was lying but it's what he needed to hear. He took a few deep yet shaky breaths.

"C-Can you just talk to me?"

"Alright." I talked about whatever came ot my mind, I told him about how much fun I had with him and how much more fun we'll have tomorrow. I looked at the time on the clock in the side of the bathroom, half an hour had already passed. I heard him yawn. He must be exhausted...