Kisses [12]

Midoriya's POV:

I saw mom's car pull into the long driveway.

"Oh, my moms here bye guys!" I waved to the group and Shocchan followed me outside to my car.

"Hey honey, how was the sleepover?"

"Great! But there something I-I need to tell you when we get h-home..." I was extremely nervous about telling her Shocchan is my soulmate.

"Alright!" She smiled and pulled out of the driveway, on the way home I noticed Shocchan inching closer to me, he secretly grabbed my hand I looked to mom in the front seat but she paid no attention to it, I kept my hand under his and looked to him. He had a smile small tugging at the corners of his mouth which made me smile too. Mom pulled into the driveway and we got out, sadly our hands broke from each other. I grabbed my bag and Shocchan grabbed his, we went inside the house and put our stuff in the front hall, mom followed us to the living room I sat on the couch with Shocchan next to me, she looked confused at the two of us.

"U-Um mom..." I looked over to Todoroki and he was smiling, his smile drained away all my worries.

"I just wanted to tell you I found my soulmate..."

"Oh that's amazing Izuku! Who are they?" I looked over to Shocchan and grabbed his hand letting our fingers intertwine and fall in between both our laps.

"S-Shoto..." She smiled and looked to the two of us.

"You're adorable together" I let out a sigh of relief, thank god she excepts us... She ran into the kitchen then came back out with a camera.

"Please let me get a photo!" I smiled and she snapped pictures, as she was setting up to the second Shocchan moved my hand to his lips and kissed it, mom kept taking photos while my head turned to him and I was covered in blush. He laughed at my flustered expression while the flashes of the camera went off, he let our hands fall back to their spot and mom stopped taking photo's, she looked at them.

"Oh Izuku! You gotta see these! I'm just going to edit them a bit then I'll show them to you!" I smiled and Shocchan nodded, mom was a professional photographer so I trsuetd her completely with the photos (Yes she is, yes I made this up on the spot... NO I do not care that that's not her real job...)

"Common Shoccan lets go!" I pulled him by his wrist to the stairs and up to my room. I closed the door and sat down on my bed, Shocchan sat next to me and moved me into his lap.

"Shocchan!" I whined.

"What Izu?"

"You startled me!" He laughed and turned me so our faces were in front of each other. I was completely lost in his herterochromic eyes, I looked from one to the other, the first was as if I was staring into an ocean in the Bahamas, it was an icy teal colour. I studied the other, it was much more intense yet still as calming as the other. It's more dull brown colour just captivated me. I've never seen such beautiful eyes...

"Izu you're mumbling~" He started kissing all over my face making me giggle.

"I just want to kiss every one of your adorable freckles!" He started kissing on my cheeks, he pulled back and we went back to staring in eachothers eyes, I was recaptivated by them again. It's so easy to get lost when I'm with him... My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Mom opened the door and I got off of Shocchans lap sitting on the bed beside him.

"Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to show you the images!" She handed me her camera, I started looking through and they were amazing! I showed them to Shocchan and he smiled.