Happy It's You [30]

Midoriya's POV:

Shocchan brought me back to his room and locked his door, he put me on the bed and filled Zombies water bowl.

"Hmmm I never got any dog food... I guess I'll ask someone to bring the left overs for him." He said while pulling out his phone, he typed a few words before turning it off. He turned back to me and smiled.

"Ready for bed Izu?" We had already done everything on our way back, I quickly nod and get under the warm covers, I hummed in pleasure from the feeling of warmth.

"Hmm?" Sho questioned.

"It feels so nice to have covers..." He frowned and got in with me.

"You don't need them, you have me." He wrapped this arms around my torso and kissed the back of my neck gently, making me smile.

"Can I have both?" I asked in an innocent voice.

"Of course baby." Shocchan continued to kiss the back of my neck, I shifted in his arms so I could see his face, he was grinning.

"Still as adorable as I remember~" I felt the blush creeping up on my face, he quickly kissed me and turned onto his back so I was sleeping on his chest.

"Go to bed baby, you're probably exhausted." Just a he said that a wave of sleepiness washed over me, my eyes fluttered shut and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Todoroki's POV:

(Time skip to morning)

It was 7 in the morning and we had classes soon, Izu was still peacfully sleeping on my chest while I watched him. Should I wake him? We'll be late if I dont...

"Baby~" I kissed his forehead and started stroking his back to help wake him up.

"Mmmm." He groaned in response.

"Baby wake up. We'll be late." His eyes shot open and he jumped off me. He started chaning as fast as possible.

"We still have time, slow down." I wrapped my arms around his waist lazily and put my chin on his shoulder. He moved his head to the side so he could see me.

"Com' on get ready Shocchan! Today is my first day back!" I watched him smile happily, but it looked fake...

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah why?" I watched his face, it went to monotone which wasnt normal for him. I turned him around so we were facing eachother.

"Are you sure?" He sighed.

"I'm just worried about today, w-what happens if people ask me a-about what happened?" I kissed his forehead softly.

"I won't leave your side and we have Zombie. If anyone makes you uncomfortable tell me and I'll stop them."

"O-Ok..." He looked over to Zombie who was still sleeping in his cage.

"Let's get ready~" I said while kissing his forehead again, we both changed and I woke up Zombie.

"Zombie time for breakfast." He jumped out of his cage exitedly, I clipped on his leash and opened my dorm door, the three of us walked out to the common room. I was upset I wasn't carrying Izu but he seemed to want to walk.

"Sit on the couch I'll make us something." Izu nodded and plopped down on the couch with Zombie laying next to him. I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes, I whipped the batter and put it into the pan, while those were cooking I grabbed some leftover chicken from the fridge.