A Nightmare [6]

Todoroki's POV:

We finished the dinner Midoriya's mother made, it was nice to not have to cook for myself for once.

"That was delicious Mrs. Midoriya."

"Oh it was nothing, and please call me Inko!" I nodded. Midoriya got up and took his plate to the sink, I followed and we both washed off our dishes and put them back in the cupboard.

"You don't have a dishwasher?" I asked.

"Nope! We just wash them in the sink and put them back!" He said cheerily.

"Your father is Endeavor, right?"

"Yeah..." I knew where she was going with it. Everyone always asks to meet my father though I don't see why.

"Heh, let's go back to the room Todoroki!" He grabbed me by my wrist and I winced in pain.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" He let go instantly and I gripped my wrist rubbing it.

"What's wrong with his wrist?" His mom asked suspiciously.

"Oh! N-Nothing I just grabbed it a little too hard!" I could tell he was freaking out, I decided to step in and help him.

"I sprained it a few days back when I fell down the stairs, but I'm alright." I lied.

"Oh alright! You boys have fun!" She waved to us while we walked up the stairs, once we got to his room Midoriya closed the door and slowly slid down it.

"I can tell you've never lied to your mom."

"Not once, I love her with everything in my heart and I just can't lie to her, I tried once and she caught me. She somehow always knows..."

"Thats cause you're a terrible liar." I joked, he looked at me hurt.

"Oh! I'm sorry it was a joke." He looked up and smiled

"Sorry, it's really hard to tell when you're serious or not."

"Am I really that emotionless?" I slid down beside him and he chuckled.

"Yeah, but it's fine." We just sat against the door in silence. After a good half hour of sitting there, he turned to me.

:Spoilers for the movie The Ritual:
(It's a good movie btw but only if you like scary movies.)

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, what one?"

"I'm fine with whatever" We both got up and left his room, we sat on the couch next to each other he handed me a remote and I looked through Netflix. I ended up picking The Ritual, I noticed when I picked it Midoriya tensed up.

"I can pick another movie if you want."

"N-No it's ok!" He sat next to me and put a blanket over himself

"Do you want one?" I shook my head and he started the movie. I looked over to Midoriya and he looked terrified, he was curled into a ball and had the blanket clutched in his fists. Every jump scare he jolted up. To me this was boring but I guess it's different for him, all horror movies are predictable, he covered his eyes and peeked through his fingers. It was nearing the good part of the movie where we the last two people made it to the village, I knew he would be freaked out by what was about to happen so I picked him up and put him in my lap.

"T-Todoroki what are you d-doing?" He was covered in blush, I didn't understand what I did wrong.

"Sorry Midoriya, I can put you back it's just about to get really scary..." He nodded.