Drawings... [7]

Todoroki's POV:

It was art class, the second last period of the day. The teacher walking into the classroom and started explaining that was going to happen.

"Ok, since we only have art once a week we're going to be doing most of our projects in our free time! Today we are just going to free draw there isn't anything in particular, I just want to see how you all draw." She passed around a set of pencils, an eraser, a sharper and a sheet of paper for everyone. I let my hand free draw like always, I lifted my pencil and looked at what I had drawn. Of course, it's dark again... I crumpled the page but the teacher stopped me.

"Oh no, we never crumple our work."

"I just didn't like it."

"That doesn't mean you can just throw it away!" She took the piece of paper and uncrumpled it.

(Like this but a guy instead of a girl)

"I see, this is very raw, very emotional. I like it!" I snatched the paper from her hands and stuffed it into my pocket.

"Well, I don't." She seemed surprised by my sudden action.

"You are a very skilled artist. But maybe try drawing something... happier!" I nodded and she handed me another sheet of paper. I started drawing again, I pulled my hand away and it was even darker than before. It was a drawing on me shielding my younger self from my father... the art teacher came back to look at what I had done, I quickly crumpled it up.

"Todoroki, what did I say about crumpling up our work. Let me see."

"No!" I shouted, she took a step back. I noticed Midoriya and Yaoyorozu were staring directly at me, our other classmates were looking too but those two shone through the rest, they were the only ones who knew about what happens at home.

"Um, Miss! Can I get your opinion on this?" Midoriya tried to get her attention away from me but the teacher seemed too interested with what I drew

"Yes Midoriya, once I'm done with Todoroki." I shredded the paper into tiny pieces, I kept ripping until it was unrecognizable even if someone tapped it back together. I slammed the pieces onto the table and stormed out.

Midoriya's POV:

"No!" My head snapped towards Todoroki, I saw the teacher trying to get him to show her his drawing, it looked like he really didn't want too. I knew it was something he didn't want to share, the rest of the class's eyes were on him, it reminded me of middle school when I was the center of attention constantly... I hated it.

"Um, Miss! Can I get your opinion on this?" I tried to divert the teacher from him but she didn't move.

"Yes Midoriya, once I'm done with Todoroki." Shit. He shredded the paper into pieces the size of pea's, he slammed his hand on the desk sending the pieces everywhere and stormed out of the class. I shot up in my seat.