Hope [26]

Bakugou's POV:

It's been almost a week since Deku was kidnapped, it's taken a toll on the whole class but Todoroki has taken it the hardest. We've actually barely seen him, the only time we do he looks fucking terrible. He's going through the withdrawal of not having his soulmate with him plus he's obviously going through some shit in his head but he wont let any of us fucking help him.

I woke up from a restless sleep and got out of my bed, I didn't even bother putting on a shirt, I slipped on my shoes and opened my dorm door, I walked into the hall and started walking to Eijiro's room. While I was passing Deku's I heard violent sobs and cries, I noticed the door was open and the sobs got louder the closer I got. I pushed open the door, it let out a slow creak allerting the person inside. Todoroki's head shot to me, he payed no attention to me and went back to crying. He was kneeling in front of Deku's bed holding a large, moss-green rabbit plush, he started talking through his crying.

"P-Please come home I-Izu... I-I promise I-I'll f-find you..." I walked over to him and put one of my hands on his shoulder, he flinched but didn't push me away for the first time.

"We'll find him. But you need to sleep." He wiped the tears from his face.

"You don't understand! I can't! I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything without him! If Kirishima was taken and no one could find him for a week you would stay the same?! I can't cope without his smile, his laughs are music to my ears without them I feel deaf!" I pulled my hand off his shoulder, he had a point, I would be as bad as him if not worse if Kirishima was taken away instead of Deku. I can't imagine what he's going through right now...

:Rape Warning!:

Midoriya's POV:

It's been almost a week since Toga took me, but I haven't lost hope in Shocchan. I know he'll come for me! I was still chained to a bed and was covered in blood and tears but I refused to give Toga what she wanted. She wants me to give in and submit to her but I wont! No matter what she does I'll stay loyal to Shocchan because he's coming for me... I heard the door open and I just assumed it was Toga coming back to hurt me more.

"I heard you weren't breaking~" It was a high-pitched and raspy males voice, I turned around to see a man in the doorway with pale blue shoulder-length hair and very chapped lips.

"W-W-Who are you?" I weakly asked. He smirked.

"I'm here to help persuade you to give in~" They way he emphasised 'persuade' made me cringe. He came close to the bed with a pair of scissors. What is he going to do to me? He slowly crawled on the bed and started cutting up my pant leg, I tried to kick but he held it down.

"If you struggle it'll make this more painfull~" He spoke, I already had tears on the brink of my eyes, he looked at me and smirked.

"Oh how I love that look~" (Hisoka?!?) He cut all the way till my whole leg was exposed to the cold air, he pulled away the scissors and started with the other pant leg, I squirmed and tried to get away but the chains held me there. He took the scissors away and ripped the remains of my pants off throwing them against the wall, I watched as they slid to the ground, he cut of my shirt rather fast leaving me in my boxers. He pushed me back so I was sitting against the headboard, I squeezed my eyes shut as he grabbed my chin examining my face.

"My, My you really are a gorgeous one~" (Nope I'm not continuing this, it hurts too much to write. For the people who want I have other stories that include it. The poor cinnamon roll...)

(Time skip to after...)
:Warning Over:

I was laying on the bed naked with warm tears streaming down my cold face. I tried to cover myself the best I could, I felt disgusting... Please Shocchan come get me... I prayed he would find me and rescue me from his hell hole. I cried myself to sleep while cradling my body in an attempt to stay warm.

(Time skip to the morning)

I woke up from someone in the doorway. I looked over to see Toga. It might sound bad but I was actually relieved it was her for once. She had a blanket in her hands and she walked over to the bed, I tried to struggle in the chains even if I knew nothing would happen.

"I really did miss seeing you like this Bunny~ You must be freezing, take this~" She laid the blanket over my body, I clenched it in my fists, and bit my lip. My lower half was in an unbearable amount of pain.

"You aren't crying. That's new." I had no more tears left to cry, I felt numb. All the fear left my body, I just laid on the hard bed with nothing covering me but a thin blanket.

"Why aren't you talking to me Bunny~?" I refused to give her my voice, she didn't deserve it. The only person who deserved to hear my voice was Shocchan. He'll be the first one to hear me talk no matter how long it takes, I wont talk until I see him again.

"Missing your boyfriend again?" She grabbed my face and brought it to hers.

"Well just forget all about him, he will NEVER find you." Her bitter words stung like poison, but I refused to belive them. I know he's looking for me! I'll see him again! I still had hope he was coming, even if he wasn't I wont ever loose hope.

"Maybe I need to get Shiggy back in here?~" I cringed at his name, remembering the things he did to me the night before, I cradled my body with my hands trying to forget his touch. I vigorously shook my head in hopes she would listen to me.

"I don't know Bunny you're being awfully rude. Maybe you need to be punished~" She pulled out her knife and pressed it against my stomach, I didn't respond. She pushed it in deeper and deeper, it was halfway in my stomach when I made a sound. I winced and whinpered in pain which satisfied her.

"Good boy~" She slowly pulled the bloodstained steel out of me and wiped it on the bedsheets, which were now brown with blood from the past week. The man with scars came in with a phone in his hand and an evil grin on his face.

"Dabi! What do you have for me?" Toga asked the man, he pulled a chair up to the side of the bed and held the phone in front of me, there was a knews cast on it. It was Endeavor... Shocchans father. I cringed at the sight of him.

"As much as I hate this bastard of a father this interview is important~" He stated, I was confused on what he meant by father. But I watched the video.

"Hello, I'm here to speak about the kidnapping case, if you weren't informed six days ago an UA student Izuku Midoriya was taken from his dorm in the middle of the night. After searching mersisly we have deemed this a cold case and will be closing it since there are no traces of the boy or any proof he is still alive." Tears were on the brink of my eyes. They really gave up on me... Someone shouted from the crowed.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Mr. Aizawa ran through the crowd pulling Shocchan with him. My eyes lit up with more hope then I had before. I know Shocchan and Mr. Aizawa wont give up on me! He pushed on the stage despite Endeavors protests.

"I'm Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead. This here is the boys soulmate." He pulled Shocchan to the podium, he looked worse than Mr. Aizawa. He had large dark bags under his eyes and it looked like he hasn't eaten or slept since I was taken.

"And here are the papers confirming that his spark hasnt fizzled out yet!" He raised papers to the camera's, it showed medical papers signed from a doctor saying there is a flame. The whole crowed gasped and the man turned off the phone.

"That's all you need to see. They called off the investigation, even if that teacher and Shoto tried looking for you it would be illegal." He got off the chair and walked out of the room. I wont give up! I know their coming...

(Sorry this is so sad but don't worry it will get happier!)

(1523 Words)
~Lem🍋