He's Gone[11]

Todoroki's POV:

*Time skip to the end of the movie*

I watched as the rest of the people watched the movie, Midoriya was dead asleep by now. I guess it was a sad part since some were crying.

"*sniff* B-But why did he have to- *sniff* have to die! *sniff*" Kirishima whined in between sniffles. I looked over to him from my spot on the ground, he was cuddled into Bakugou and was crying.

"You're such a sap *sniff*" I noticed the small tear at the corner of Bakugou's eye. I guess he likes romances too, he just hides it.

*Time skip to the credits*

The movie had ended and everyone was getting ready for bed. I forgot Izu and I are in our clothes still... I guess we'll change in the morning. I knew I wouldn't sleep tonight, I don't sleep much anyways so I'm sure I'll be fine. After everyone had fallen asleep I looked around the dark room, everyone had gotten in their pyjamas and got into their sleeping bags. There was only a few other people awake just me, Tokoyami and Iida.

"Why are you all still awake?" I blindly asked.

"I'm awake since it's the right thing to make sure everyone gets to bed without issues." Iida exclaimed.

"We're ok Iida you can go to bed." He sighed and flopped onto his pillow.

"Then there was two." I lightly laughed at Tokoyami's statement, I sat up and so did he.

"So why are you up?" I asked looking at him through the pitch-black room, I could only see his silhouette.

"I have terrible night terrors so I don't sleep much. You?"

"Sort of the same, my whole life has been terrible so I don't really sleep. When I do the worst moments get replayed or the people I love get hurt."

"That sucks man, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah..." We both laid back down on our sleepingbags, the room was filled with silence. Silence... I hate it, when there's silence my thoughts are so loud... I heard shuffling, my head shot over to the direction the sound is coming from, I noticed someone was sitting up in their sleeping bag. Once my eyes focused on the figure I noticed it was Izu, he looked scared and his breathing was heavy yet laboured.

"Izu?"

"Shocchan!" He wisper yelled.

"What's wrong?" He looked around the room. I guess he can't see me. I raised my hand and waved it in the air.

"Right here baby~" His head shot towards me, he got up and started walking towards my sleepingbag, he had to step over a few people but he made it, I lifted the top part of my sleepingbag and he got in. He was nearly on top of my chest but it was comfortable, I wrapped my hands around his waist, his legs were tangled with mine.

"Another nightmare?" He nodded.

"A-About those twins..." I kissed him.

"They aren't real, so they can't hurt you. Plus I'm here now so if anyone try's anything they have o get through me." He seemed to calm down from that, I noticed his breathing got deeper and his heartrate slowed. I guess he fell asleep again. I actually felt tired for once, my eyelids felt heavy so I let them close. I pulled the sleeping bag over Izu's head so only mine was showing and drifted to a peaceful sleep for the first time in forever...

Midoriya's POV:

I had jolted awake from the worst dream I've had in my life. It was of those two little demonic twins from the movie... I sat up and looked around the room frantically, my breaths were sharp and heavy, I was silently freaking out all I wanted was for Shocchan to come save me...