Bakugou [20]

(This is pretty much the exact same as last chapter but as Bakugou so feel free to skip it!)

Bakugou's POV:

*Before Lunch*

The lunch bell rang, I was already at Kiri's desk since I was talking with him. He got up and we walked to the cafeteria when I saw Half n Half and Deku walking out of the school. Where the fuck are they going? I brushed it off and sat at a table with the whole group.

"Yo! What'd y'all bring??" Pikachu shouted. Everyone lifted their lunches except me.

"What about you Bakugou?" Pinky was already looking into my lunch, I grabbed her face and brought it to mine.

"Don't touch my food." I threw her face to the side and went back to my meal.

"Wow. Way to be aggressive Bakugou." Soy sauce scolded me.

"Mina are you alright?" Kiri asked her putting his hand on her cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine. I guess that's what I get for being nosy." Kiri took his hand off her cheek and punched my arm rather hard.

"Don't be rude Suki!" I rubbed my shoulder in an attempt to stop the mild yet annoying pain. We went on bantering even if it was mostly us making fun off Pikachu. After a bit Deku and Icy Hot came back in, they sat down with their friends. For some reason I felt like I needed to watch closely... Gah it's probably nothing... I turned to Kiri and noticed a piece of rice on the side of his lip.

"Kiri you have rice-" He tried to get it but missed.

"No it's the- ugh never mind." I grabbed his face gently and pulled my mouth next to his, I licked the rice off and just brushed his lips with my tongue. I pulled off and he looked flustered, his cheeks were as red as his hair and he couldn't even form a sentence, his mouth kept opening but words wouldn't leave.

"Bakugou you broke him." Pinky slapped his back when he started coughing, he spit out a single sentence.

"S-S-Suki you could h-have used y-your thumb..." He left me wanting more from him.

"But why Teddy Bear? This way is so much more fun~" I pulled him onto my lap and pressed our lips together.

"Aww get a room you two!" Headphones shouted to us. I flipped her off and added tongue to the kiss, Kiri melted into it, he was putty in my hands. I smirked into the kiss and let my hands snake from his waist down to his perfect ass and grab him. He jumped up and pushed himself off of me. I instantly moved away from him, I wasn't going to make him uncomfortable. His blush was darker than ever.

"S-Suki! Not here..." He whined.

"Sorry Teddy Bear." I got up from the table.

"I'm getting some water. Don't talk about me too much~" I winked to Kiri and walked off from the table. Just was I was walking off I overheard Pinky and Pikachu pestering Kiri.

"What did he do?!?" They shouted in unison, I chuckled to myself and left the cafeteria. That's his problem now~ While I was walking to the water fountain I overheard some boys talking, it looked like they just came form the washroom.

"God that was rude."

"I know and to kick us out like that! It's our washroom too!"

"Was the green haired one crying?" Deku crying flashed through my mind, I instantly pushed past them and ran into the washroom.

"DEKU!" I shouted protectively, I had no clue what was going on but it sounded like he wasn't very happy. Deku shouted from one of the stalls to me.