Hateful Thoughts [19]

Todoroki's POV:

It was lunch and everyone was getting up, that's when I realized I didn't get Izu and I lunches. I noticed him walking out the classroom door, I quickly packed up my stuff and followed him out. I put both my hands over his eyes, I noticed he started to breathe quickly, I could feel his eyelashes flutter around under my arms.

"Izu it's just me..." He calmed down, I took my hands off and moved in front of him. He smiled and we both walked to our lockers, I opened mine while he did the same with his.

"Shocchan, did you bring lunches?" I shook my head and pulled out one of my dads credit cards.

"But we can buy something~" I said with a mischievous tone. He gripped onto my arm and we walked out of the school.

"So where do we have in mind?" I looked to him, he was thinking.

"I'm alright with whatever Shocchan!"

"How about... soba?" He laughed and followed me out school grounds. We walked to the soba shop, I checked the time, we had more than enough to get it and run back. We ordered as fast as possible, once the food arrived I grabbed it and payed, we walked out the shop and started running back. Izu wasn't as fast as me making him fall behind.

"Shocchan wait up!" I stopped and turned to him.

"Here hold this." I gave him the two boxes and lifted him bridal style. I ran back to the school, I entered the cafeteria panting. I put Izu down and we walked over to his friends.

"DEKU!! Where were you!" Uraraka excitedly shouted to him, I was already in front of him incase she decided to do anything. He stepped past me and hugged the girl.

"We just went to get lunch." Of course Iida was telling us off about leaving school but whatever. I sat down and started eating my cold soba.

"So Todoroki, why the cold soba?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't like the boiling water in hot soba." I touched my scar and looked at Izu who was staring at me with pity in his eyes, I smiled softly to him and pecked his lips.

"I'm alright Izu." He smiled back and moved closer to me, I wrapped one arm around his waist. Uraraka was staring at the two of us, but not in a nasty way more like she was happy. That's the first look of happiness we've gotten from someone else... I finished my food and waited for Izu to finish.

"Soooo... What's the status with you two? We know your soulmates already..."

"Uraraka! That is a completely inappropriate question to ask!!" Iida shouted chopping his hand through the air.

"It's alright, yes we are dating now." Izu said without his usual stutter, he was just pushing the noodles with his chopsticks. I pulled him into my lap and grabbed his chopsticks. I picked up some of the noddles and put it infront of his mouth, he gladly took it and chewed as I kissed his neck lightly.

"Oh my god! You two are so cute!!" Uraraka screamed. I didn't show notice to her screams hoping she would stop. I kept feeding Izu until his dish was empty. He got off my lap and threw them in the garbage, I followed him without letting him know. Once I was right behind him at the trash can I wrapped my arms around him. He started hyperventilating and his eyes were darting across the cafeteria. Did I do something wrong?! I quickly turned him around so he was looking at me.

"Hey, hey it's me." He was still freaking out, it was as if he couldn't hear or see me. I picked him up and ran to the washroom. There were a few other boys in there.

"If you all don't get out now someone's going to get hurt and it's not us." I said in a cold voice, they all ran out, I pushed into a stall and put Izu down on the toilet seat. I tried to kiss him to try and calm him down but he pushed me off of him. His eyes looked glazed over in fear, I put a hand on his shoulder but he moved away from it.