Hospital [22]

Todoroki's POV:

*Two days later*

I woke up in a hospital bed, my head hurt but not as much as my stomach. I looked around the room to see no one... I saw I was in a night gown, I went to pull at it with my hands when I realized something was attached to one of them. I looked over to see Izu holding onto it for dear life, he was asleep. I analyzed him, he looked terrible... There were dark circles under his eyes and tear stains all over his face... His eyes looks puffy and red. But even like this he was the most beautiful thing in the world... I'll let him sleep... Just at that thought his eyes fluttered open. His whole face lit up, without hesitation he let go of my hand and jumped onto me, straddling my hips.

"SHOCCHAN!" He covered my face in kisses, he was bouncing up and down on my lap. I grabbed his hips and held him still.

"Baby stop." He tilted his head.

"What's wrong? Am I hurting you?!" He tried to get off but I held him still.

"No, just stop bouncing please..." His face was full of blush.

"O-Oh! Sorry!" He stayed still and put his hands on my chest, I pulled him back into a kiss. I noticed out of the corner of my eye two people standing in the doorway. I pushed him away and turned over.

"Ooow" I groaned in pain, they approached, once they got close I saw who they were.

"We were going to let you two be, Nat wanted to leave... since you know... it looked like you two were."

"Whaaa!" Midoriya turned bright red.

"No! That's not what was happening!" He waved his hands through the air.

"Suurrreeee" Fuyumi teased only making Midoriya blush more.

"If you guys came to bother us then leave. I was enjoying my time with Izu~" I still kept him on my lap even if he wanted to leave.

"Sho! You were stabbed and you were unconscious for days! All you have to say to us is 'leave'!!"

"Wait I've been out for days?!" The doctor walked in.

"Yes. It's good that your awake, you have had multiple visitors but the one sitting on you hasn't left. He refused to leave when we told him visiting hours were over, we even tried to pry him off of you but we couldn't. We all thought he was hysterical because all he said was that it was all his fault." I looked up to Izu to see him looking to the side, I could tell he had blush since his ears were cherry red.

"We'll leave you guys alone." Nat and Yumi left, leaving me with Izu and the doctor.

"Would you mind getting off him? I need to do a few tests." Izu tried to got off me but I held him there.

"Could you give us a minute? It's been a few days and I haven't seen him" The real reason is because he's hiding something I'd rather not share with everyone... The doctor nodded and stepped out, closing the door behind him. I let Izu get off my lap, he sat next to me on the bed and pulled me into a loose hug trying not to hurt me.

"I missed you so much! I'm so so sorry!" I pulled him out of the hug.

"Hey, you didn't do anything, oka-" He pulled me back into a hug this time a little tighter.