Truth or Dare? [8]

Midoriya's POV:

We all sat in the guest room in silence.

"Soooo what do you want to do?" Kaminari asked.

"Hmmm we could play some games?" Uraraka suggested

"Sure!" Yaoyorozu got up off the bed and sat down on the floor with the rest of us.

"What do you want to start with?"

"Good question Jiro... Why not truth or dare!" Ashido exclaimed. Almost everyone agreed and everyone sat in a circle. (Some people sat out, those include: Iida, Ojiro, Sato, Shoji and Tokoyami.)

"I guess I'll start. Shoto, truth or dare?" Yaoyorozu asked, Todoroki looked up from his lap.

"Hmm? Oh, I guess truth." He looked tired and I can get why...

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Her face was covered in blush. Does she like him? He took a second to think about it.

"I'm not sure... but I think yes?" I wonder who he is talking about...

"Bakuhoe, truth or dare?"

"CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME ICYHOT!" Kacchan screamed.

"You didn't answer my question..."

"Dare dumbass." He murmured just loud enough for all of us to hear.

"If you have a guess on who your soulmate is kiss them. If not then pick a random person." Kacchan looked around the room.

"I'm pretty sure I know who my fucking soulmate is." He got up and walked over to Kirishima, he bent down and pinched his own leg.

"Did it turn blue shittyhair?" Kirishima nodded his head

"Well there you go!" Kacchan said sarcastically then leaned in and kissed him. Kirishima's eyes widened before shutting, he melted into the kiss and just before things got heated Kacchan pulled away and sat next to him. Kacchan aggressively grabbed his hand making him jump up.

"Ponytail truth or dare?"

"Truth." Yaoyorozu said plainly.

"Do you know who your soulmate is?"

"I don't know for sure but I have hopes." She looked over to Todoroki, for some reason that made a weird feeling form in my stomach. It felt like disgust but with a weird twist to it... I'm not sure what this feeling is but I don't think it's a nice one...

"Shoto, truth or dare?" I hated that she picked him.

"Truth." He said in his monotone voice

"Aww com' on someone pick dare already!" Kaminari exclaimed in an annoyed voice.

"Hmmm. What's one attribute from your crush?" I noticed a bit of blush form on his face. I was eager to know what he was about to say.

"They have a soft face." My eyes lit up but so did Yaoyorozu's, there was actually a lot of people with soft faces in the class... so that didn't help narrow things.

"Midoriya truth or dare?"

"Truth!" I exclaimed, I was waiting for Kacchan to yell at me but he didn't. I looked over to him to see he was flirting with Kirishima... I guess that is a good thing for me.

"Do you like anyone in the class?" What do I say?! I don't even know if I like anyone plus the fact that if I did like anyone it would probably be him!

"U-Um... I guess I do?"

"Kirishima truth or dare?"

"YOU AREN'T WORTH HIS TIME SHITTY DEKU!"