I'll get you soon my love~ [21]

Midoriya's POV:

School just ended and I'm walking out of class, Shocchan came up behind me and asked.

"Are you coming back to my house?" I shook my head.

"My mom would freak out if I spent another night away from home. But you can come home with me!" He happily nodded and we walked out of the school. We were already half way home when I saw her again... this time she was alone in an alley but she was staring directly at me.

"Hey Bunny~ I missed you~" She came out from the alleyway and right away Shocchan had his arm around me.

"You remember me, don't you?" She waved her knife in the air. The same knife that gave me all the scars... I was shaking like crazy, I just wanted to be home.

"Get away from him." He pushed me behind him and stood defensively in front of me.

"I don't like when people get in between me and my bunny." She pointed her knife to him.

"He's not yours anymore now he's mine." Shocchan said back. She gave him a psychotic smirk and lunged at him, stabbing him in the stomach with her knife. He fell to the ground holding the wound, she pulled out the knife and stared to me, pointing it at me now.

"I'll get you soon my love~" She said before running into the ally, I was frozen in fear and her words echoed throughout my head. I'll get you soon my love~ I heard Shocchan groan and I came back to reality, I ran next to him.

"Shoto!" He got up slowly with my holding his arm and helping him up.

"Let's get home now." We started walking back, I opened my front door and he stumbled in. I was trying so hard not to cry, mom came to hug us but she saw Shoto in pain.

"What happened?!" She wet a rag and passed it to Shoto so he could press it on the wound.

"Toga! she attacked us!" I exclaimed, I was more freaked out than Shocchan at this point.

"Guys I'm fine." Mom and I glared at him like he had a second head.

"Todoroki you were stabbed. We need to get an ambulance!" She was going to grab the house phone when he stopped her.

"I'm fine I promise, I've been stabbed before and I came out fine. I just need to sleep on it" His voice got more drowsy and lower the more he talked. Mom still grabbed the phone and called an ambulance. After they came and loaded him in a ran up to one of the paramedics who was about to close the ambulance doors.

"Umm, sorry to bother you but could I ride along?"

"Sorry friends can't ride, only family."

"Oh! We're soulmates!" I exclaimed my worried voice dissolving into a happy one.

"Nice try, now get back to your house, we need to leave as soon as possible." My happiness turned into anger.

"So two guys can't be soulmates?" I deadpanned.

"That's not it! You just don't look like soulmates." Shocchan was sitting up on the bed when he shouted from the inside.

"We are you dick. If you're taking me to the hospital get on with it I'm not sitting here forever!" Shocchan shouted, he paramedic sighed and opened the door. I happily skipped in and stood next to Shocchan while the paramedic checked him out.

"So... You both... are... soulmates?" Shocchan sighed.

"I'm done with this bull crap." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me so I was straddling him on the bed, he pulled me into a passionate but soft kiss. I quickly moved off him when he winced in pain.

"We have flames together. Don't fucking believe me test us!" The paramedic pulled out a scanner thing and pointed it at me.

"W-what's that?"

"Just a second. It's to tell if your really soulmates, but we don't like using it often." He kept the gun-like scanner pointed to my chest, it started beeping.

"Normally I would have to prick you but since you are in... HOLY! How are you not passed out yet?!" He re-read the scanner.

"I'm used to pain. But this hurts like a bitch." His voice was low and even if he was in the ambulance he was loosing consciousness.

"Incase something happens I love you Izuku..." Then he passed out, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it in between mine.

"Don't say that! You're going to be ok! Y-Y-You're g-going to be a-alright..." I started crying and rested my forehead on our hands.

"He just passed out from the pain and blood loss, he should be fine. We're not far from the hospital now. The rest of the ride was in almost complete silence, all you could here were my sobs, shaky breathes and the siren.

(I'm sorry this is so short! I was going to put more but I decided it was too much to add to this chapter so it gets a chapter of its own!)

(857 Words)
~Lem🍋