Monday [18]

(Btw this whole chapter is based off a real event that happened to moi...)

Todoroki's POV:

Nat closed the bedroom door and Izu turned to me.

"What do you want to do now?" I smirked and pulled him in for another kiss, he instantly melted into it and let my tongue slip into his mouth. My hands that were already resting on his slim waist gripped it and pulled him on top of me so he was straddling my lap. He broke free from our kiss and licked from my collarbone to my jaw, I squeezed his dainty hips making him gasp I took that opportunity to flip us both over so he was under me with his legs still wrapped around my waist.

"Can I steal another kiss?" God Shoto your so corny... He grinned at me.

"I didn't think you we're the sappy type~" He said while leaning in, I pressed our lips together and restarted the kiss. I laid down on top of him letting our bodies connect, he wrapped his arms around the back of my neck. I pulled off and smirked at him.

"God you're fucking gorgeous..." He blushed and tried to cover his face with his hands.

"Sh-Sh-Shocchan!" He whined.

"What baby~?" I pecked his lips quickly making him blush even more.

"You can't just sa-" He was cut off by Fuyumi shouting from her room.

"It's late go to sleep!" Fuyumi yelled from the other room I laughed and got off of Izu, laying beside him on the bed.

"Shut it Fuyumi!" Natsuo screamed from his room. I laughed at the two of them and shouted back.

"Both if you quite down! Both of us are trying to sleep! You have a guest! So SHUT UP!" Izu looked at me like I was insane. I turned to him and smiled.

"Sorry Izu my family's a little... wack... When my father isn't home..." He smiled back.

"It's alright! But you gotta do me one favour~" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh~?" His innocent smile turned into a grin.

"Since I'm staying here you gotta cuddle me~" He walked his fingers up my chest and pressed a finger on my lips.

"Come here~" I turned him around and wrapped my arms around his waist, I started kissing the back of his neck. He let out a small giggle, when I went to kiss his neck again he flipped himself over so I pecked his lips. He grinned.

"Baby, if you wanted a kiss you could have asked~ There's no need to trick me~" I pecked his lips again and circled my hands on his lower back making him hum. I stopped my hands and pulled him closer to me so we were touching chests. I only then realized how tired I really was, my eyes instantly shut and I was fast asleep.

*Time skip to morning*

"Good morning" I coed while Izu was waking up, I still had my arms wrapped around his body holding him tight.

"You have a really tight grip~" I let go of him and pushed myself back.

"Sorry!" I frantically apologized.

"Don't worry it's not a bad thing Shocchan. You didn't hurt me..." I sighed putting my arms back on his hips.

"Today is Monday!" Izu leaped out of the bed nearly taking me with him. I got out and hugged him from behind.

"Aww come on Izu~ Just a little longer?"

"Shocchan we need to get ready or we'll be late"

"Then we can be late~" I pulled him back to the bed, but he broke free.