A Night Over [17]

Midoriya's POV:

"No, no! That wont be needed I'll leave you two alone now!" She ran out the door once his bedroom door closed he started kissing my neck again, I giggled and his hands starting moving around my upperbody freely.

:Mentions of self harm and abuse:

"Why do you have so many scars Izu~?"

"W-Well some of them are from training..."

"And the others..?" He looked at me concerned.

"Well some are from myself... but I'm over that now!"

"And the rest?" I was scared he would ask about that...

"I used to date someone who was insane and abusive..." He tightened his grip around me.

"Who." His voice was filled with anger, I started crying again. I guess I'm still sensitive...

"H-Her name was H-Himiko Toga... A-At the time I didn't know s-she was insane. She used to c-c-cut me because she said she liked seeing my b-blood... I was with her f-for years and it never stopped. I-I didn't tell anyone about what was h-happening until I was p-put in the h-hospital from her that's when K-Kacchan stepped in..." He was now really holding my hips tight, I tried moving but he squeezed harder.

"Sh-Shocchan... y-you're hurting me." He snapped out of whatever trance he was in and let go of my waist.

"I'm sorry Izu." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's ok!"

"So where is this bitch now?"

"I don't know...after Kacchan 'talked' to her she disappeared and I never saw her again."

"Alright." He went back to kissing my neck, but these kisses weren't like the quick ones he was doing before, they were much more passionate and sloppier, like he was trying to erase everything she did to me. He started sucking under the corner of my jawline.

:Warning's Over:

"Ahh~" I moaned, he pulled off my neck licking the purple and red mark before kissing my cheek. My face was bright red, I covered my eyes with my hands in an attempt to hide my embarrassment.

"Let me wash your hair?" It sounded more like a question than a statement, I nodded slowly and he wet my hair before grabbing the shampoo and lathering it in my hair. I hummed at the amazing feeling.

"You like that baby~" (Ya dirty minded little- *sight* I didn't mean it like that... This is for Jess and Em who are probably reading this and laughing at it. I'm waiting for the dirty messages bullying me about this...) I hummed in response. He rinsed my hair out and rubbed conditioner into it. While it was resting he grabbed a cloth and wet it, he put soap on it and started washing my back, he pushed it across my chest and down my torso. I grabbed his hand.

"Nice try Shocchan~" He smirked.

"Aww come on Izu~" He whined, I took the cloth from him.

"I'll do the rest." He pouted, which made me laugh.

"You're so cute when you beg." I pressed his nose with my index finger. He started washing out the conditioner in my hair making me close my eyes and hum in bliss.

*Time skip because I got bored of writing this and I don't need to give Jess and Em more things to bully me about.*

(I know you think I'm joking but they bullied me into deleting a story with 70+ chapters... They didn't do it in a mean way at all though they are both amazing friends I asked for criticism about it and they really went off... In the end I hated it more than I already did so I deleted it. Back to the story!)