Bath [16]

Todoroki's POV:

I was petting Midoirya's head when I realized he fell asleep on my lap.

"Half n half. I may not like you but what I did was wrong. I- *sigh* I'm sorry for accusing you..."

"Apology accepted Bakugou."

"Now do me a favor will ya'. Run Deku a bath with, and I cannot stress this enough, some sort of BAKERY sented bubble bath, once it's done wake him up and take a bath with him. Thats the only way he will fully calm down." I started getting protective.

"You mean to tell me... YOU took a bath with Midoriya?!" I was filled with anger by the fact that he has seen MY Izu naked.

"No. Not recently at least, when we were really young that was the only way he would calm down from one of his panic attacks. When I say young I mean before our sparks developed..." I sighed in relief.

"Good. Thanks for the tip I guess." I hung up the call and put his phone down, I gently switched my lap out for a pillow and went to my door, I locked it and walked into the attached washroom, I turned the tap on the bath and waited for it to fill. Once it did I stuck my elbow in to make sure it was the perfect temperature for my Izu's delicate skin, I searched every cabinate in the room trying to find some sort of pastry related bath soap. There wasn't anything in my bathroom so I left, I unlocked my door and walked over to Fuyumi's room. She's alway's liked bakeries so maybe she has bakery scented soap? She opened the door.

"Sho, what do you need?" She was standing at the door trying to hide the man in the back on her bed.

"One. I can see the man your hiding and I wont tell dad because I have someone here too... Two. Do you have any bakery sented bubble bath?"

"Wai- wai- wait. We're not ignoring the fact that you said your girlfriend is over. Let me meet her!" She tried to leave the room but I blocked her.

"HE'S sleeping right now so no. You didn't answer my other question." She closed the door on me, after a few minutes of me hearing her rummage around her room she reopened the door.

"Here. The only thing I have is Cinnamon Bun. But I am going to meet your soulmate eventually and I don't care that he's a guy." I gently smiled at her and turned away.

"Alright. Maybe after our bath~" I grinned and started walking towards my room.

"Shoto! Yo-" I cut off her scolding by closing my bedroom door. I poured the soap into the bath and rolled up my sleeve, I swirled my hand around the warm water in an attempt to make the soap suds form. It was successful. I got off my knees and dried my arm, I walked out of the bathroom and kneeled next to Izu who was on my bed. I lightly shook his soulder.

Midoriya's POV:

I was peacefully sleeping when someone nudged my shoulder, I swatted whoever it was away and gripped the pillow I was sleeping on.

"You're adorable when you're tired~" I jumped awake at Shocchans voice, he was kneeling and his face and mine were a lips distance apart, he smelled like cinnamon buns and it drew me closer to him.

"We're going to take a bath, come." I was covered in blush from what he said.

"Wha?! WE are taking a bath? As in the two of us?" I pointed to him then me.

"Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" I shook my head, I felt my face become a darker shade of red.

"Then let's go~"

"O-O-Ok..." I sat up on the bed and he walked into the bathroom attached to his room, I slowly got up and followed him in. He closed the door and started undressing, I was about to start when he took his turtle neck off, I was just staring at his abs. (If you were wondering no nothing happens between these two...)

"Are you going to get undressed to or am I taking the bath alone?" I jumped up and took my shirt off, I was embarrassed he caught me staring at him... Just when my blush started to fade off my face he pulled his pants down. Right... to take a bath you have to be naked... I was very self conscious about my body... it was always to feminine and slim, but no matter what I did even after building muscle, it stayed curvy. I will admit I had the body every girl dreamed of... After both Shocchan and I were stripped I tried to cover as much of my body as I could. What if he doesn't like how I look... He lifted me up and put me in the bathtub. The water was the perfect temperature and the bubbled covered everything I wanted them to. Shocchan got in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was ashamed by how skinny I was even if it's a good attribute, I hated it.

"Your waist is so slim~" He ran his hands from the top of my hips to my ribs, his gentle touch sent a chill down my spine.

"I-I know..." I looked down in embarrassing.

"Theres nothing to be self conscious about Izu I think it's adorable~" He kissed the back of his neck. My whole face was still blood red, I didn't think it was possible for it to get worse until I heard his bedroom door open. What if his dad came home early! What are we going to do!

"Sho?" It sounded like a girls voice. Maybe his mom?

"Yeah Fuyumi?" Shocchan shouted back.

"Sho where are yo-" She pushed open the bathroom door and I tried my best to hide myself.

"Oh! I thought you were joking about the bath! What are you doing to that poor boy..." Shocchan looked down at me and smirked.

"Nothing." She looked directly at me then back to him.

"Are you sure? He looks a little flustered for you to be doing nothing..." He raised both his arms in the air.

"Maybe because you, a stanger to him, is standing in the doorframe while he's naked?" She looked back to me.

"Right. Sorry about that. I just wanted to warn you this little bastard is a psychopath so be careful." Shocchan wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, pulling me in so my back was touching his chest.

"What do you mean Fuyumi? Would you like me to tell your boyfriend about some of the things you partake in? Because if so I have plenty to share~" She waved her hands frantically.

"No, no! That wont be needed I'll leave you two alone now!" She ran out the door once his bedroom door closed he started kissing my neck again, I giggled and his hands starting moving around my upperbody freely.

(This is the second last post for the week. It's sort of week since I'm going to post the other later tonight.)

(1192 Words)
~Lem🍋