Brokeback Mountain [24]

Todoroki's POV:

:Mentions of Suicide, Self-Harm and Abuse:
(Through the whole chapter)

"I know exactly what fucking happened. Now I'm fucking pissed." Bakugou snarled while storming out of the room, I saw him start marching behind us.

"Half n Half! Get your ass over here!" I stopped and turned around to face him with Izu still in my arms.

"I know something happened." Izu looked down at my feet.

"It was her wasn't it?! She stabbed Half n Half didn't she?!" Izu shyly nodded and Bakugou became infuriated.

"Sh-She also s-said that she w-was g-going to take m-me back..." Izu said weakly trying not to be heard but we both picked it up. The rest of the class came running out.

"Half n Half I swear to fucking god! If that happens I'll kill you myself!" Kirishima slung an arm around Bakugou's shoulders.

"Baby calm down~" Bakugou pushed his hand off.

"Not now Eijiro this is important." His eyes borred into my soul.

"That's a fucking promise." Everyone looked to me for a response.

"I promise it won't happen. Believe me if it does you wont need to kill me... I'll already have myself." Everyone, including Bakugou's, eyes widened to the size of the sun in shock, I heard a few gasps

"Shoto don't say that!" Yaoyorozu scolded me, I put Izu down and walked closer to the group of kids standing in front of us.

"WHY?! Why do I have to pretend like I'm ok and everything is perfect when it's not! Why do I have to fucking lie to everyone about everything! Why Momo? Should I just tell them everything? Or should I just keep lying and keeping everything to myself while it slowly eats away at me!" She looked so shocked at my sudden outburst. Even I was shocked. I called her Momo... I noticed she had a tear forming in her eye which she quickly blinked away.

"W-What do you mean Todoroki?" Uraraka asked.

"It's fucking nothing. She knows what I'm fucking talking about." I turned around and picked up Izu again, not noticing the tears streaming down his face and started walking. He guided me to my room by pointing in which direction to go, no one followed. Once I made it to my door I put him down and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for having an outburst like that..." I looked him in the face and saw that he was silently crying. Has he been crying this whole time?!

"Hey, whats wrong."

"Y-Y-You promised me..." I was confused.

"Promised what?" I asked while moving a curl out of his face.

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD NEVER DO THAT! EVEN IF I WAS GONE!" He shouted to me smacking my hand away and started crying harder. All of the sudden he pulled me into a tight hug.

"NEVER say that again. Because even if Toga takes me, you can't kill yourself. Because what happens when I get back and you're gone. Huh? What will I do!" I returned his hug.

"I never will. Even if you go missing I'll tear all of Japan apart until I find you."

"P-Promise?" I nod and he pulled away opening my door. I step in and it's a complete replica of my room at home, of course smaller but that doesn't change the fact that everything is the same. I noticed one change. There was a large stuffed animal on the bed, I went over to it and picked it up examining it.

"O-Oh! I got you that when you were in the hospital! I h-hope you like it!" I put the green rabbit plush back on the bed and walked over to him.

"I love it." I pulled him into another kiss which was quickly broken by a knock on the door. I angrily sighed and swung the door open to see a few of my classmates.